March Updates for the Xbox App on PC: Better Game Discovery, Jump Back In, and More

Discus and support March Updates for the Xbox App on PC: Better Game Discovery, Jump Back In, and More in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Mar 15, 2023.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

March Updates for the Xbox App on PC: Better Game Discovery, Jump Back In, and More

/u/XIPBot, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Cebelicus Win User

NO Youtube Subscription

The subscriptions tab was removed with last update, so you all can stop jumping through hoops to fix it. It's working the way it's intended. Now, they better bring it back or this is a dead app.
  3. Alex McGhee1 Win User

Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility settings, please help?

Not replying with a fix unfortunately, just another with the same issue. The Xbox Narrator is turned off and not narrating anything else on the console, and also the Discovery Plus app doesn't narrate on my phone/other devices. The issue is solely with the Discovery Plus Xbox app, and the issue is with Discovery Plus themselves, not Xbox and certainly not the Xbox user. This needs to be resolved within the back-end of Discovery Plus. Strange how this has only started happening in November, I use the app twice a week on a Tuesday and Saturday mornings and in October it was working fine.
  4. GaryWinteringham Win User

New beta build rolling out

@Ghost My xbox has been much faster after the March update, apps run much smoother than before so if its even better that'll be great, really hoping some game run better, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that.
  5. Strud-164477D2-470B- Win User

SKY TV Via the XBOX ONE... What features

I applied the March update yesterday and the TV app now works after coming back from Instant-On standby mode! I no longer have to use 'energy-saving' mode or do a full reboot. Much better.
  6. Puma Kane Win User

Cheated?

I can't lie. I was thrown back by the graphics not making a jump, like seen coming from Xbox and PS2, but these games will get better.

They are using PC type kits to make games. Where are my Pixar type graphics?
Thema:

1. March Updates for the Xbox App on PC: Better Game Discovery, Jump Back In, and More - Similar Threads - March Updates App

2. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update: Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update App/game loads to 37% then reports error msg: ga.lgn.2501.401 googling this error msg brings up many other similar reports...