March 1st Alpha Ring Update causes Packet Loss on Series X

Discus and support March 1st Alpha Ring Update causes Packet Loss on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Update that Dropped Yesterday has resulting in a Significant amount of Packet Loss. The Packet Loss seems to only be on Uploading (not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Mar 3, 2023.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

The Update that Dropped Yesterday has resulting in a Significant amount of Packet Loss.

The Packet Loss seems to only be on Uploading (not downloading). Which on occasion prevents the console from giving the check that you are entitled to play a game. The percent has ranged from 1% to 88% for me, and I saw a Beta Ring user say they have been getting 100%.

Is anyone else experiencong this. If so what are you doing when it happens and what Ring are you in. Please help us gather as much data for the Insider Team as possible.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Mar 3, 2023
  2. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  3. Jayarih Win User

Games missing from owned games

Itll get fixed eventually, not sure if others on this thread are insiders but that could be part of the issue.

Im on the Alpha Ring on both my One S and Series X
  4. Anomaly107 Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I am having the same issue. Both hard wire and wireless, I am having 100% packet loss. I have contacted my internet provider, they have already checked the system and on there end everything is great. On my PC I am having no issues. On my PS5 no issues, no packet loss. However on my xbox series x and my xbox one x, I have 100% packet loss and get booted from online games every 3-6 mins.
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

100% packet loss is the maximum that is possible. However, occasionally it is possible that there may be a bug causing the packet loss to appear more than 100%, but this is uncommon. The maximum is 100%.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

No Wishlist on Xbox store???

At this point in time, the shopping cart feature has been removed. I am in Alpha SA ring on my X and Alpha ring on my S. Just double checked the store and it is not there at the moment.
Thema:

1. March 1st Alpha Ring Update causes Packet Loss on Series X - Similar Threads - March 1st Alpha

2. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. March 1st Alpha Ring Update causes 88% Packet Loss

in XboX Insiders
    March 1st Alpha Ring Update causes 88% Packet Loss: It's nearly impossible to to play any game as the Packet Loss kicks me offline and then I'm told I need to be online to play it. For the first time I'm actually considering leaving the Preview...
  10. Xbox Playdates Canada - Rocket League playdate Wednesday March 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Rocket League playdate Wednesday March 1st: Join @NorthernZoot this Wednesday March 1st for Rocket League, starting at 9PM EST \ 6PM PST dda7bede-786d-413a-ab2e-35fd9b43fe6e