Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

Discus and support Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Floppie The Banjo Clown, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse button and thus ALL of my other PTT mappings?

***moved from windows category by moderator***

:)

Floppie The Banjo Clown, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Floppie The Banjo Clown,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you would like to remap your mouse to make sure you can use the buttons to Xbox Party. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

I would just to know the model and make of the mouse you are referring to?

Also, may we confirm if you have tried the steps that Panda Time has suggested in this thread: Windows Game Bar - Push to Talk keybind - Microsoft Community?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

5. JonHay2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background

I am having the same issue, this used to work but now I cannot use push to talk in Sea of Thieves unless I toggle the game bar open when in an Xbox Party audio chat.

I also cannot set mouse buttons as push to talk hotkeys in the Xbox Game Bar settings, only keyboard keys.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Xbox gamebar wont accept keybinds

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with key binding push to talk on game bar.

Key binding option to push to talk on game bar actually does not detect those other keys aside from the normal and standard keys from the keyboard. Function keys only goes up to F12 and cannot go beyond that. It could also not detect other mouse buttons unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk - Similar Threads - Mapping mouse button

2. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  3. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  4. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  5. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  6. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  7. I can't download my friend's map resource packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my friend's map resource packs: When I go to enter my friend's world, I need to download the addons, because we love playing with addons, but when I go to download, the download bar stops at a specific moment, like: 38.9/42.8...
  8. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  9. Problem with world 72 (Adventure Map)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with world 72 (Adventure Map): [img] There is a problem with world 72 of adventure map. I can't finish step 17 although I get all the targets. After that the game jumps at step 20 to resume. Step 18 and 19 are not available and...
  10. Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse: Hello I’m am very mad right now because the side buttons on my mouse are not being detected so I can’t map them. I am trying as hard as i can to do it does anyone have a way to do it because I’m...