Mapping Elite Wireless Controller

Discus and support Mapping Elite Wireless Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It will be a really great thing if the gamer who got this fantastic Controller Elite, can map every single button has he want, and don't duplicate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chetiello, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Chetiello
    Chetiello Guest

It will be a really great thing if the gamer who got this fantastic Controller Elite, can map every single button has he want, and don't duplicate the X, A, B or Y buttons, but use the brand new P1, P2, P3 and P4 indipendetly by the others buttons.

In Example: in Halo 5, I want to set "run" (press left stick) with P4 and don't duplicate the X button, losing the run and find 2 way to recharge the guns. It will be useful if the new buttons behind the controller are going to be like a jolly buttons and replace
    others and not duplicate its

Hope you'll find intersting my request!

Thanks anyway, CrAcid89 (alias Marco)

:)

Chetiello, Dec 26, 2015
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Dec 26, 2015
  3. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Xbox one new "mapping" for their controllers, is anyone else having trouble with it?

Do you have an elite controller? Thought the mapping was only available on elite

pkvas, Dec 26, 2015
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Elite Controller Paddles Not Working

7. Njal the Blue Win User

Elite pro controller

8. FearedNightmare Win User

Custom button layout

If you purchase the Elite Controller which comes out later this year it features a full remap possibility of the controller layout and you can save 2configurations of it

www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller
Thema:

1. Mapping Elite Wireless Controller - Similar Threads - Mapping Elite Wireless

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  4. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  5. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  6. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  7. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  8. Keyboard mappings don't work on xbox elite series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard mappings don't work on xbox elite series 2: So I tried the new feature in the xbox accessories app, I mapped the key binds however when pressing the buttons that are binded I get no response. I have the elite series 2 controller submitted...
  9. One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...: One paddle suddenly stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no response. 322d9f07-bdd0-4cc7-b57f-4a724d637945
  10. Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1: Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer...