Mapping Elite 2 Party/Game Chat

Discus and support Mapping Elite 2 Party/Game Chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to switch between party and game chat quicker as going through chat settings and then toggling it is long winded. Can you map this function on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KrisBv1, Nov 11, 2022.

1. KrisBv1
    KrisBv1 Guest

I want to switch between party and game chat quicker as going through chat settings and then toggling it is long winded. Can you map this function on an Elite 2 controller for quicker action? Thanks.

:)

KrisBv1, Nov 11, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Unfortunately, the two chats were not meant to be used at the same time and therefore there is no function to switch between them.
  3. KrisBv1 Win User

That’s a shame. With the Elite 2 controller, can you map a button which changes that’s setting instead of having to go through all the menus do you know?

Thanks
  4. andersonpassos Win User

as a player I can only inform you, and today the console settings are this way, hopefully in the future microsoft will implement the feature.
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Modern warfare 3 4 maps packs @ 1200 points each?????

There are 12 maps, not 10. And ELITE Costs £35, not £40. With each Map Pack costing £10, that's a saving of £5 if you buy ELITE. And the Map Pack's will no doubt be as follows:

Map Pack 1: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 2: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode

Map Pack 3: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 4: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode
  6. dippateedawgz Win User

Map Pack 1: Elite member download

since non elite members are getting the map pack in march and that prolly will contain 4-5 maps... 2 maps this month and perhaps 2-3 maps in feb for elite members would make sense
Thema:

1. Mapping Elite 2 Party/Game Chat - Similar Threads - Mapping Elite Party

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  4. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  5. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  6. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  7. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  8. Keyboard mappings don't work on xbox elite series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard mappings don't work on xbox elite series 2: So I tried the new feature in the xbox accessories app, I mapped the key binds however when pressing the buttons that are binded I get no response. I have the elite series 2 controller submitted...
  9. One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...: One paddle suddenly stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no response. 322d9f07-bdd0-4cc7-b57f-4a724d637945
  10. Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1: Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer...