Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

Discus and support Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by turfking8, Jul 31, 2019.

1. turfking8
    turfking8 Guest

Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game where is my download I have bought over a thousand games downloads
    combined with packs and what not and I'm missing I'd say 25% of the items I paid for. The games, content, whatever: so where is my stuff or do I have to sue to get all my money back that I ever spent on Xbox because I barely got to use any of this because
    your live system hasn't worked for the last three years ever since you did the Xbox One backwards compatible stuff every matchmaking, especially Halo's, does not work. It'll boot you out of Xbox live after a couple games. It says you're online but in Halo,
    it says you're not online and you can't enter a Halo matchmaking game, it makes no sense what is going on at the very least I expect what I paid for. It's bad enough that the stuff isn't working properly but now I can't even redownload My PURCHASES apparently
    so my money better be coming back for them and I think I might want it all back because this is ridiculous! I'm fed up! Class Action lawsuit to follow if this isn't handled properly and soon!

:)

turfking8, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

On the One they should show in the Ready to Install section of your games and apps. Driver San Francisco is no longer available for purchase digitally which is why it doesn't have an option to purchase it in the store, but you should still be able to redownload
    it if you purchased it in the past. If you're 100% sure you purchased it on the account you're using and it doesn't show up, you'll need to contact support for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

The Halo issue may be something you would want to bring up on the Halo forums.

Otherwise, as if you would like to pursue legal action, you can contact
    Microsoft legal
    , but we would no longer be able to help on the forums.
  3. TOXSiK YOZA Win User

Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

Yes the all pre order content is available in game without the need to download onto xbox hard drive which is why it won't show up in manage add ons . Many thanks all
  4. daftpunk749 Win User

Xbox One Games with Gold not redeeming properly from Xbox 360

Games do NOT appear as purchased. Again. The issue I had is that when I redeemed the free download on my 360 it showed as "You've got this" (redeemed), however once I got my Xbox One, these games did NOT show up as available to download.

I don't know how many times I can describe it.
  5. SlowColt8115852 Win User

DLC not available but Arcade DLC is

If you purchased any XBL marketplace content that content will show up in your Download History and heres how to find that Xbox 360 Dashboard -> Scroll over to Settings -> Account or (Account Management) -> Download History.

Also DLC's that are part games show up in that particular game and not in the My Games
  6. GRprototype Win User

In Game Store Won't Work

I have noticed that the last 3 days it seems that the xbox store is empty, nothing is available and most important everything downloaded in the past shows up as Content not available. Me and my friends have the same problem and it seems you have too. How
    do I fix it because we have spent alot of many since we bought our Xbox 360 cosole.

Please if anybody nows anything help me out!
Thema:

1. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES? - Similar Threads - Many 360 game

2. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  3. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  4. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  5. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  6. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  7. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  8. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  9. My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for...: My Xbox 360 is no longer usable, but the external hard drives have many saved files for games I now play on Xbox One. How can I get my 360 files (external) onto my Xbox One?...
  10. Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...: My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it? d540d841-359c-4bb6-b1c5-90d344bc8bbd