Manual eject is not working

Discus and support Manual eject is not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i have a disk stuck in my Xbox one and i i cannot eject the disk that way nor can i eject it normally. I stuck a 1.5 millimeter allen wrench into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cz giant rock, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Manual eject is not working

So i have a disk stuck in my Xbox one and i i cannot eject the disk that way nor can i eject it normally. I stuck a 1.5 millimeter allen wrench into the hole and was not able to activate the lever to eject the disk. I followed a walkthrough on what im
    supposed to do and everything is solid and i cant press down on anything. Am I able to send in my Xbox to have people get the disk out?

:)

cz giant rock, Jun 15, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

It isn't necessarily recommended to move a console while there is a disc inside of it. This is an exceptional case but, I personally think sending the console out for servicing while there's a disc in it isn't a good idea as there's a good chance the disc
    could get ruined traveling long distances in the mail to be serviced or you just won't get it back/it won't be sent back if they get it out.

I would personally recommend, because it has happened to me before, taking your console somewhere local like a GameStop or some other chain electronics store like a Best Buy or a locally owned electronic hobby store. They should be able to do it quickly
    and hopefully not break the console or ruin the disc. As this is a very trick situation, you should call around your town/city first and find some local options and what they can do seeing as how like I said, this is such a fragile situation to simply ship
    the console off.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Manual eject not working.

when you insert the clip and hit something solid you need to put some pressure on it, you are manually pushing a "lever" that pushes the disc out, not an electric release.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CeruleanRug333,

I'm sorry to hear the manual eject hole by the disc tray is not popping the disc out slightly for you to grab it. I'm not sure if you have to push inside of the hole at an angle, but if you've given it a few tries already with no success, I recommend
    contacting customer support to help you set up a repair order and notate that there is a disc stuck in the console.

Side note: That number provided by an ambassador has been discontinued and will not connect you to customer support. You now have to login to the contact Xbox support portal to request a callback.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  6. CeruleanRug333 Win User

It did not work, thank you for the number.
Thema:

1. Manual eject is not working - Similar Threads - Manual eject working

2. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  3. Manual Eject for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual Eject for Xbox One S: I'm using the paperclip method for manual eject, as my eject button is not working. How far in do I have to push the paperclip? Is there a certain motion I should move the paperclip in after...
  4. Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.: Hello, all. I have been having an issue with my Xbox one day one edition. It seems like it has a disc stuck in it, but I am not sure. Any time I put a disc in it doesn't pull it in, but it can go...
  5. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  6. Manual eject not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject not working.: I have a disc stuck in my Xbox 1 x and the bluray disc won't eject when pressing the eject button (it makes a repetitive whirring like noise then stops) and inserting a straightened paper clip...
  7. Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one: My eject wasn’t working so I used the maunal eject. Now you be thinking, so what’s the problem? you already got the disc out? Well the problem is I’m a dummy and use a toothpick to get it out. And...
  8. Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive: so I broke my ribbon cable ages ago, didn’t bother me I rarely use discs anyway. However I just got the one x and I’m giving my old one away. Figures I’d dix it first but I can’t get the plastic...
  9. Xbox One Manual Eject Process Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Manual Eject Process Not Working: I have an original Xbox One and I put in my NBA2k17 disc and it was failing to read it ( as it does occasionally ) so I was going to eject the disc and put it back in as I normally do until it...
  10. Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work: I wanted to watch a DVD, and the system tried to spit out the game disk that was already in, but nothing comes out. I have pushed with all of my strength using a paper clip, and that method gets...