Manual Eject for Xbox One S

Discus and support Manual Eject for Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using the paperclip method for manual eject, as my eject button is not working. How far in do I have to push the paperclip? Is there a certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorrieW, Sep 20, 2022.

1. LorrieW
    LorrieW Guest

I'm using the paperclip method for manual eject, as my eject button is not working. How far in do I have to push the paperclip? Is there a certain motion I should move the paperclip in after pushing in as far as I can?

:)

LorrieW, Sep 20, 2022
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

Help

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

stuck disc

4. LorrieW Win User

Thanks for the response. One more question. Am I reaching for a button inside of the hole?
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, LorrieW! I'm sorry to hear that.

Would you mind elaborating on the issues you are having? perhaps I could give you some pointers.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, LorrieW! thank you for your reply.

I'm afraid the Xbox website for the manual extraction of discs does not mention exactly how the extraction system works, but I can tell you that by pushing the paper clip in, you would not be reaching for the disc itself.

Are you experiencing issues manually ejecting the disc?

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Manual Eject for Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Manual Eject

2. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  3. Manual eject is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject is not working: So i have a disk stuck in my Xbox one and i i cannot eject the disk that way nor can i eject it normally. I stuck a 1.5 millimeter allen wrench into the hole and was not able to activate the lever...
  4. Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.: Hello, all. I have been having an issue with my Xbox one day one edition. It seems like it has a disc stuck in it, but I am not sure. Any time I put a disc in it doesn't pull it in, but it can go...
  5. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  6. Manual eject not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject not working.: I have a disc stuck in my Xbox 1 x and the bluray disc won't eject when pressing the eject button (it makes a repetitive whirring like noise then stops) and inserting a straightened paper clip...
  7. Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one: My eject wasn’t working so I used the maunal eject. Now you be thinking, so what’s the problem? you already got the disc out? Well the problem is I’m a dummy and use a toothpick to get it out. And...
  8. Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive: so I broke my ribbon cable ages ago, didn’t bother me I rarely use discs anyway. However I just got the one x and I’m giving my old one away. Figures I’d dix it first but I can’t get the plastic...
  9. Xbox One Manual Eject Process Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Manual Eject Process Not Working: I have an original Xbox One and I put in my NBA2k17 disc and it was failing to read it ( as it does occasionally ) so I was going to eject the disc and put it back in as I normally do until it...
  10. Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work: I wanted to watch a DVD, and the system tried to spit out the game disk that was already in, but nothing comes out. I have pushed with all of my strength using a paper clip, and that method gets...