Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working

Discus and support Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having troubles running Manhunt on the Xbox 360. According to Microsoft, it should work:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Nov 11, 2019.

  1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

    Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working


    I'm having troubles running Manhunt on the Xbox 360.

    According to Microsoft, it should work: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360

    For some reason it freezes at menus. I was able to play the game eventually, but unable to return to the menu screen.

    The disc itself looks fine.

    Other Xbox games have worked on my Xbox 360 like Wolfenstein: Tides of War and GTA III & Vice City.

    One thing I noticed is that the Manhunt game never asked for an update, unlike the other games.

    Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

    :)
     
    thrasher585, Nov 11, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working

    Hi there thrasher,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a game freezing on Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following article: Xbox
    360 Screen Freeze Solution
    .

    Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. ProvidedSet91 Win User

    Games i have heard coming out for 360 or 720

    Microsoft also refused to have Manhunt 2 on the 360.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

    Og Xbox Darkwatch, Manhunt

    Xbox 360 Red dead Redemption, GOW

    Xbox one Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3
  5. HollowTipz26 Win User

    Violent game that needs a remake?

    i for one would LOVE to see a new manhunt game on the 360.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

    Grand theft auto 5

    ^^^ this ...i also would like a new Manhunt game playable on 360 but more like the 1st.
Thema:

Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working

Loading...
  1. Manhunt on Xbox 360 not working - Similar Threads - Manhunt 360 working

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I bought and downloaded Manhunt (2003) on my XBOX 360. When attempting to launch the game,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought and downloaded Manhunt (2003) on my XBOX 360. When attempting to launch the game,...: Today, I bought Manhunt 1 on my xbox 360 using a gift card. After downloading, I attempted to launch the game. However, I was unable to, because I kept getting an error screen reading "The game...
  7. Why isn't the warriors game on Xbox one if the have black and manhunt

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the warriors game on Xbox one if the have black and manhunt: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** That's the only game I've been wanting to play again 90056d1f-234c-40af-b189-0fd1cdbc5843
  8. Manhunt for xbox one cheat codes

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manhunt for xbox one cheat codes: So I haven't played this game in years. The last time I played it was on ps2. I remember there being a godmode cheat that could be enabled after completing the game. Now that it's available for...
  9. Not able to load Manhunt level !

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to load Manhunt level !: Downloaded game, was able to play, right up to begining of manhunt level, it freezez, right at begining, were you see the women sitting at table, then it restarts itself at the starting screen,...
  10. Xbox keep crashing on manhunt mission

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keep crashing on manhunt mission: After the first animation with Spacey the game keep crashing when i face the girls sitting at at the table outside. I've donne all the type of reset possible (hard reboot, cold reboot), seen the...