Manage Payment Options

Discus and support Manage Payment Options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Manage Payment Options

When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How do I actually get to my payment options?

:)

SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013
  2. II x DJE
    II x DJE Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com

II x DJE, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Nadir Vaknin
    Nadir Vaknin Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Hello,

I want to delete my credit card from my account but it does not give me to delete it ,

please help me to delete my credit card from my account .

Nadir Vaknin, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Malacath Win User

managing payment options

If your account was suspended due to payment option then you would need to contact xbox support here.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

There is an option to get them to call you back. Also don't select the ambassador option because they can't help you with this issue.
  5. Dan on Xbox One Win User

Managing payment options

Try clearing your cookies from your browser, Or using a different browser all together.

If Not, then try support directly at 1-800-MY-XBOX
  6. Crono Mk I Win User

Managing payment options

This issue is related to the current Service Alert, but should be working now.
  7. Original Colton Win User

Managing Payment Options

I have not found any history from that code, you may need to call phone support. (1800-4My-Xbox)
  8. II x DJE Win User

Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com
Thema:

Manage Payment Options

1. Manage Payment Options - Similar Threads - Manage Payment Options

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  8. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]