Manage Payment Options

Discus and support Manage Payment Options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Manage Payment Options

When I try to manage my payment options on xbox 360, I continually end up at a page saying "You cannot change your privacy settings on xbox one". How do I actually get to my payment options?

:)

SH00P DA WH00P2, Dec 31, 2013
  2. II x DJE
    II x DJE Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com

II x DJE, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Nadir Vaknin
    Nadir Vaknin Guest
    Manage Payment Options

Hello,

I want to delete my credit card from my account but it does not give me to delete it ,

please help me to delete my credit card from my account .

Nadir Vaknin, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Malacath Win User

managing payment options

If your account was suspended due to payment option then you would need to contact xbox support here.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

There is an option to get them to call you back. Also don't select the ambassador option because they can't help you with this issue.
  5. Dan on Xbox One Win User

Managing payment options

Try clearing your cookies from your browser, Or using a different browser all together.

If Not, then try support directly at 1-800-MY-XBOX
  6. Crono Mk I Win User

Managing payment options

This issue is related to the current Service Alert, but should be working now.
  7. Original Colton Win User

Managing Payment Options

I have not found any history from that code, you may need to call phone support. (1800-4My-Xbox)
  8. II x DJE Win User

Manage Payment Options

Have you tried using both Xbox and PC to add this.

Also try using a different payment option (if you have one) to see if that works.

Otherwise www.billing.microsoft.com
Thema:

Manage Payment Options

1. Manage Payment Options - Similar Threads - Manage Payment Options

2. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Evie - Game Release Support Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Evie - Game Release Support Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?: Hello, So I got an email from CDOC Case Management about my account and they asked me to confirm if I have access to some emails, I replied to the email because there is no other way or link to...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Joshua - Program Manager (OS Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Joshua - Program Manager (OS Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Managing clubs on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Managing clubs on PC: There used to be apps like console companion, but all of these have been consolidated onto one Xbox app that only catalogues and display games you can buy. How do we manage clubs from a PC, when...
  9. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  10. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca