Manage game and add ons failed to load

Discus and support Manage game and add ons failed to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Im trying to play MK11 story mode and when ı press manage add-ons to download story mod it wont load 09e5d2fd-ec73-4354-b952-6d5afb3afa54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by omurcolak, Feb 7, 2022.

1. omurcolak
    omurcolak Guest

Manage game and add ons failed to load [​IMG]
    Im trying to play MK11 story mode and when ı press manage add-ons to download story mod it wont load

:)

omurcolak, Feb 7, 2022
  2. nimskey Win User

I just had the same exact problem, did you find the solution yet?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Omurcolak! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Omurcolak, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

In addition Microsoft has released important updates for Win 10 and 11, they come as optional installations and must be installed, also make sure you have the Companion App installed on the PC, it works along with the Xbox App.
  5. Tarnend Win User

AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

with the game downloaded onto your console, go in my games and apps, highlight AC3 click on the enter button (the one with the 3 lines) and then click manage game and add-ons and leave that to load up and populate, on the left hand side scroll through and
    see if it shows any updates or add-ons in any of those sections

Cheers
  6. TK_GAMER Win User

Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

followed dism and cmdlet versions. both failed. still loading in task manager. gamebar presence writer
Thema:

1. Manage game and add ons failed to load - Similar Threads - Manage game add

2. Get To Know Our Team: Evie - Game Release Support Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Evie - Game Release Support Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager: When i launch Wrekfest for PC using Game Pass, the game hangs after the splash screen. I get a black full screen window and the mouse spinning icon. The game will not progress any futher than...
  5. my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how...: my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate is managed by BT/EE, it is not regular and how can I resolve this management? f585b918-e8dc-434f-aa6c-0f31799a2237
  6. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  7. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  8. It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game: When I try to reinstall Call Of Duty Warzone it keeps saying check back in a bit and never changes I’ve tried it a hundred times and never changes 33c08790-07a4-4274-ad52-7537f737807b
  9. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  10. LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...: LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised please help !!!...