Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware?
Discus and support Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently one of my xbox controllers came up missing and the one who i know took it is well connected with some people who are experts at coding... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WolfishByTen, Dec 2, 2020.
Thema:
Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware?
Loading...
-
Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware? - Similar Threads - Malicious Controller Firmware
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
I'm having an issue with someone connecting to my series x with malicious intent. I'm...
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm having an issue with someone connecting to my series x with malicious intent. I'm...: Having an issue with malicious connections. Unwanted controller inputs. Can someone please help? 65197b47-f663-4b58-8041-2b134c277f5e -
My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.: My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity. I saw an email that says that it got deleted, and I checked the contents. I can't get access to my Minecraft or Microsoft account anymore....