Malicious user report got me banned from vc
Discus and support Malicious user report got me banned from vc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing DBD and a player sends a message after the game telling me that what I did was against the rules and that he, and I quote, "would buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErebosofShadows, Nov 13, 2019.
Thema:
Malicious user report got me banned from vc
Loading...
-
Malicious user report got me banned from vc - Similar Threads - Malicious user report
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.
in XboX InsidersI can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments] -
Update video quality for iPad cloud users
in XboX InsidersUpdate video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly
in XboX InsidersXbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through... -
I'm having an issue with someone connecting to my series x with malicious intent. I'm...
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm having an issue with someone connecting to my series x with malicious intent. I'm...: Having an issue with malicious connections. Unwanted controller inputs. Can someone please help? 65197b47-f663-4b58-8041-2b134c277f5e -
My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.: My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity. I saw an email that says that it got deleted, and I checked the contents. I can't get access to my Minecraft or Microsoft account anymore....