Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue

Discus and support Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, I tried to find an answer of my question in xbox support FAQ but could not find it, therefore, I would like to get help here. I am from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kennyoce, Jun 17, 2022.

1. /u/kennyoce
    /u/kennyoce Guest

Hi All,

I tried to find an answer of my question in xbox support FAQ but could not find it, therefore, I would like to get help here.

I am from Malaysia and subscribed to Malaysia PC Gamepass trial (Insider program) on 30th March.

So the trial ended in April and I was charged on 1st May with normal monthly price. (RM15/month)

I learnt about the RM5 for 3 months promotion few days later, so I stopped my "normal subscription" but same time, paid and re-subscribed with the above said promotion in early May. (So RM5+RM15 in May).

So I thought the service will be extended or stack and start from June-August as I already paid for May.

To my surprise, the service is actually ending in July. (May- July)

May I know how or if I am still eligible for the 1 month normal pricing refund in May or extend my service till August?

How and who should I contact for above?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/kennyoce
    [link] [comments]

/u/kennyoce, Jun 17, 2022
  2. amiramore Win User

check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card. microsoft store

Hai, im from Malaysia,and all of my payment method issued in malaysia. I can use my card for other things but not on xbox pass...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Change Game Pass Region

4. Georges C. Win User

Regarding PC Gamepass Double Payment

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kennyoce, this is really weird, but it may happen to you because in Malaysia the service is still in Beta through the insider program, so the normal promotions of the site would not apply because officially there is no service yet.

My suggestion is that you try to contact me with Insider, they have the page on Reddit and can give you some guidance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Thanks for the feedback Kenny.
  6. kennyoce Win User

Noted, had posted there.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue - Similar Threads - Malaysia GAMEPASS double

2. Is Malaysia xbox supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Malaysia xbox supported?: I have read on multiple other forums that malaysia isn't xbox live supported. However, when I check xbox's supported countries and regions it says that console games are available in Malaysia. 1)...
  3. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...
  4. how to change region to malaysia on xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change region to malaysia on xbox series s: i bought xbox series s,i want change region to malaysia in my xbox..but dont have choice for malaysia..can i get some help thanx 18f25c27-0da5-4405-abd8-fd1d145c2be0
  5. since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one: hello, i using xbox one x n staying at Malaysia. since malaysia not a support region so how could i possible to purchase fifa 23 on my device n play it. please help....thankz...
  6. Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia: As the title, it's available in other countries (my friend in the UK) but not here in Malaysia. Does anyone know why? I'd love to be able to join my friends on PC! [img]...
  7. No Back 4 Blood in Xbox Insider South East Asia/Malaysia

in XboX Insiders
    No Back 4 Blood in Xbox Insider South East Asia/Malaysia: Hello, I'm trying to play Back 4 Blood on the new Xbox Insider for South East Asia. it seems it's not available to play on the insider. may I request for Back 4 Blood to be available in Game Pass...
  8. Potential bug - Xbox Insider Hub Preview in Malaysia does not have option or PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Potential bug - Xbox Insider Hub Preview in Malaysia does not have option or PC Game Pass: Hi Insiders team, I'd like to submit an issue below regarding the Xbox Insider Hub app. Based on the news article below...
  9. Xbox Gamepass not supported in Malaysia?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass not supported in Malaysia?: Hi, I think the gamepass is such a great thing to have, but everytime I tried to Sign up for the gamepass I can't seem to change the address from United States to Malaysia which basically means I...
  10. Question on Xbox series x in Malaysia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox series x in Malaysia: Does Microsoft approve Xbox series x in Malaysian? In Microsoft headquarters in brickfields. 1374dc3d-3353-4d82-bf53-8c8f20fd47f9