Making Xbox Live a Safer Place

Discus and support Making Xbox Live a Safer Place in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What we need to allways ask ourselves when we encounter any malicious activity on Xbox live.First and foremost allways go back to the Code of Conduct I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DiligentONE1866, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Making Xbox Live a Safer Place

What we need to allways ask ourselves when we encounter any malicious activity on Xbox live.First and foremost allways go back to the Code of Conduct I read through it regularly.The code of conduct will allways help you spot any report worthy activity.So
    before hitting that report button, make sure that you have evaluated the situation completely.This method will hopefully help others make sharp decisions when filing a report.Remember we do this to keep the Xbox Community safe and not for selfish purposes.
    Thank you and lets keep the community safe.

:)

DiligentONE1866, Feb 1, 2017
  2. Fortnite free

hello TheGameur,

xbox live is not only for fortnite unfortunately by making xbox live free the company will lose a lot of money which is put towards making the console better and to make a better and safer experience and place for everyone, we get that the fortnite community
    may be angry but to play a game without xbox live is down to Microsoft and epic games making a huge deal to make it work.

I Rezyl Azzir I, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Menace plus insultes

Hey there!

The best route to take in these scenarios is reporting the Gamertag directly through the Xbox One console. We definitely appreciate the gesture of making Xbox Live safer!

Mister Beep, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your post. This can be very helpful to all community members and will serve as a reference in terms of filing a complaint or reporting against another player. This way, we can help each other promote a peaceful online gaming community
    on Xbox Live.

In addition, all the information about Xbox Live Enforcement are available
    here

Regards.

Paul Bab, Feb 1, 2017
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your post. This can be very helpful to all community members and will serve as a reference in terms of filing a complaint or reporting against another player. This way, we can help each other promote a peaceful online gaming community
    on Xbox Live.

In addition, all the information about Xbox Live Enforcement are available
    here

Regards.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

لما fortnite تضطر للعبها بالاشتراكات لما ليست كلمنصات الاخرى بدون اشتراكات

Xbox Live requires a subscription to play any multiplayer game. This helps to pay for the enforcement team to make Live a safer place for all people.
  7. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox for Online Safety- Stay safe guys!!

Thank you for helping make xbox a safer place!
  8. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Fortnite free

hello TheGameur,

xbox live is not only for fortnite unfortunately by making xbox live free the company will lose a lot of money which is put towards making the console better and to make a better and safer experience and place for everyone, we get that the fortnite community
    may be angry but to play a game without xbox live is down to Microsoft and epic games making a huge deal to make it work.
  9. KingOfTheRen Win User

Veterans sound off!!

Thank you all who commented and serve! You're making the world and gaming a safer place!
Thema:

1. Making Xbox Live a Safer Place - Similar Threads - Making Live Safer

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  4. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  5. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  6. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  7. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  8. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  9. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...: Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527
  10. From the Xbox live community I'm here to support and make Xbox a lot safer

in XBoX on Consoles
    From the Xbox live community I'm here to support and make Xbox a lot safer: I want to make Xbox lots of fun for all Xbox gamers and to have fun and make new friends I love supporting Xbox I hope some day I'll become a moderator 8720aeac-6eb5-49ee-b53b-9b753c05daba