Making the Entertainment page my Home page?

Discus and support Making the Entertainment page my Home page? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to make the Entertainment page my home screen on boot or put the same content on the Home page? Thanks Lee... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeJenson, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. LeeJenson
    LeeJenson Guest

    Making the Entertainment page my Home page?


    Hi,

    I was wondering, is it possible to make the Entertainment page my home screen on boot or put the same content on the Home page?

    Thanks

    Lee

    :)
     
    LeeJenson, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Home page

    what have Microsoft done to the home page, it is terrible? What does everybody else think?
     
    Doolally daddy, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. M82A1 Brute
    M82A1 Brute Guest
    Home Page

    When my son turns on his Xbox One he gets a blank page with his custom background. And when you go to the dashboard, it only gives you access to the offline options (home, notifications, and settings), even when he's connected to the internet. I've done
    a Hard Reset before and it fixed the problem once but now it's back and the Hard Reset isn't doing anything at all. I don't know what else to do at this point. He can play offline games but yet again, if he tries to play Netflix (even when connected to the
    internet) it doesn't work and it says he's not connected. And just some additional info, I know the internet is working because I'm on my Xbox One with no problems while he is. Please someone help.
     
    M82A1 Brute, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

    home page

    Just to clarify, are you saying that the Xbox is scrolling right on it's own?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    home page

    Hi there Robert,

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with the Xbox. I recommend to
    troubleshoot the console.

    Check out this resource:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect
    and reconnect your console's power cable)

    Try this and let us know the results.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    home page navigation

    Do you have an issue you need help with?
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    Crash to Home Page

    Hey there DyeLawn411!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already, as this thread is quite a bit old. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

    Crash to Home Page

    This is very similar to the same problem I am having. I would love a resolution outside of factory reset. Once you did a factory reset, did all your items come back (save games, MP progress) come back like before the incidents?
Thema:

Making the Entertainment page my Home page?

Loading...
  1. Making the Entertainment page my Home page? - Similar Threads - Making Entertainment page

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  7. The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse)

    in XboX Insiders
    The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse): This isn’t meant to be an Xbox hate post — I love the ecosystem — but after bouncing between console, PC, mobile, and the web, the inconsistencies really start to pile up. None of them are huge on...
  8. Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account: Trying to make a new account on Xbox 1. I do the QR code and put the code in. It says it’s all done on Xbox but then just does a loading screen and then sends me back to the original place....
  9. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  10. Make it possible to use special characters in Xbox Gamertags

    in XboX Insiders
    Make it possible to use special characters in Xbox Gamertags: Xbox Gamertags are a big part of our identity as players. Right now, the system only allows letters, numbers, and a few basic symbols. It would be great if players could customize their Gamertags...