Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's

Discus and support Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble downloading the BO2 DLC map packs onto my Xbox One and 360. It is claiming I only have purchased the Uprising and Revolution map... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bill Robins, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Bill Robins
    Bill Robins Guest

I am having trouble downloading the BO2 DLC map packs onto my Xbox One and 360. It is claiming I only have purchased the Uprising and Revolution map packs, although I have definitely purchased Nuketown Zombies, Vengeance, and Apocalypse back in 2013-2014. I know something is wrong because it allows me to play Origins on my Xbox 360, which is on the Apocalypse Map Pack it still claims I have not purchased. None of the Map Packs show up in my Order History, only the $1.99 camo packs show. In my download history, only some appear. I have achievements from 8+ years ago for these maps it claims I have not purchased. I have tried opening my NAT and deleting/redownloading my profile on both consoles. I did not use license transfer for these maps, and this is the only account I have purchased any DLC on.

:)

Bill Robins, Jan 25, 2023
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

Xbox making me repurchase a game?

3. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey there EZD G8MR! If you aren't able to download it from your history, you'll need to

contact phone support
    for your region to make sure you don't get double charged!
  4. VENOM MDK Win User

Look in your download history and see if it is there. If it is re-download it from there.
  5. GronTron Win User

Hi EZD G8MR, as VENOM MDK mentioned, you should check your download history by going to Settings > Account > Download History to see if Sonic Adventure shows up in there. If it doesn't, try clearing your system cache through the storage settings then checking
    the download history again.
  6. Siriusdish Win User

Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1?

No, you will have to repurchase the DLC
Thema:

1. Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's - Similar Threads - Making repurchase BO2

2. I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?: Am I able to request 2 appeals if my first one was denied. I am getting bored as of right now and want to talk and hang out with someone. This is very annoying ....
  3. Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on/off both TVs in room, can I make it only turn on/off the one it’s...: My girlfriend has a Xbox One S connected to her TV, I have a Series X connected to my TV. When she turns her Xbox on/off, it turns both of our TVs on/off. They’re not connected in any way. Can I...
  4. Why did it have me make a new gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it have me make a new gamertag?: I was trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on my Switch so I could see my achievements. I scanned the QR code then it made me make a new gamertag so all my achievements were gone I tried to...
  5. How do I make my DLC download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my DLC download: I purchased the children of the worm DLC for Back 4 Blood that I play through gamepass and when I purchased it nothing happened. it says i own the DLC however I cannot find it when I look at the...
  6. Can you make splatterhouse form the Xbox 370 back words comparable please it would be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make splatterhouse form the Xbox 370 back words comparable please it would be the...: It would be great and I would love it 0ef23212-149e-4afd-ae33-f72303f35573
  7. Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game.: I was playing Minecraft all afternoon got off for a bit and tried getting back on and its telling me I need to buy the game. After looking around for a bit I found that the game needed an update...
  8. Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me repurchase Java edition: I recently migrated my account and have double, triple, and quadruple checked it was successful yet it still says I do not own Java edition. What gives? 4b31cb93-b9ed-40d3-bb21-c570e6fb3345
  9. Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games: Just got a Series X a few weeks back. Great system, I love it. Got my account transferred over, my extended storage works wonderfully...but some of my games/DLC need to be repurchased...****?? I...
  10. Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappearing from Ready to install and making me repurchase games: Today i decided to redownload the game For Honor and i couldnt find it in my ready to install, so i go the to microsoft store and search the game, but when i found the game, it wants me to...