Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's

Discus and support Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble downloading the BO2 DLC map packs onto my Xbox One and 360. It is claiming I only have purchased the Uprising and Revolution map... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bill Robins, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Bill Robins
    Bill Robins Guest

I am having trouble downloading the BO2 DLC map packs onto my Xbox One and 360. It is claiming I only have purchased the Uprising and Revolution map packs, although I have definitely purchased Nuketown Zombies, Vengeance, and Apocalypse back in 2013-2014. I know something is wrong because it allows me to play Origins on my Xbox 360, which is on the Apocalypse Map Pack it still claims I have not purchased. None of the Map Packs show up in my Order History, only the $1.99 camo packs show. In my download history, only some appear. I have achievements from 8+ years ago for these maps it claims I have not purchased. I have tried opening my NAT and deleting/redownloading my profile on both consoles. I did not use license transfer for these maps, and this is the only account I have purchased any DLC on.

:)

Bill Robins, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rosalie Garcia Win User

Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

You gotta be my long lost twin because the EXACT same thing happened to me. I own every DLC in destiny 2 but only beyond light, Forsaken, and Shadowkeep won't work. Almost cried when I saw that a had to repurchase the DLC's they be expensive!
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's indeed odd but that may have caused the issue, the DLC was redeemed on the wrong account.
  4. TravyPatty Caraballo Win User

for some reason on my other account, I go to purchases no purchases are made but for some reason, it says owned on the other account but I never redeemed or purchased it on that account because there's no Bungie account connected to it and I used to use the dlcs all the time its like they transferred accounts because some dlcs are on one account and others are on another.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information, no worries, even if it's a redeemed code it should still be visible. If it's not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I would like to clarify, you've mentioned a different account which you said that it was stated as "owned" from there, were you able to check the order history of that account?
Thema:

1. Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's - Similar Threads - Making repurchase BO2

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  9. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  10. Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?: I purchased 3 dlcs a few months ago for Destiny 2 they were the beyond light DLC the Forsaken DLC and the Shadowkeep DLC. I also purchased the witch queen and light fall but I don't have a problem...