Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test

Discus and support Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Sep 14, 2021.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Installing Game

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. We recommend that you read the article below for a mention of Microsoft that teaches you how to start the Technical Stress Test.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/09/14/age-of-e...

*If the instructions given by Microsoft don't work it could be a bug, so I would recommend you to report it on the age of empires forums via the link below.

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/bug-reporting...

*You may also contact game support as there is a specific issue with that game. To contact them use the link below.

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Age of Empires IV

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The beta was open to everyone, and it ran until the 20th, in the case yesterday. the official website discloses the tests that are made available

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/age-of-empir...
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4

Not really expecting much, it's a technical test to stress servers basically.
  5. DevikM Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Maybe they are waiting for the new age of empires iv to release that on xbox
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Age of Empires IV

Only those enrolled in the open beta had access to the game from September 17th, at 1 p.m ET through Monday, September 20th, at 1 p.m. ET. However, The game will officially launch on October 28 with Xbox Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test - Similar Threads - Mark History Age

2. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  3. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  4. Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play: So this little exclamation mark popped up so I looked it up and people said it a license thing. Issue is idk how that works because I bought these games. Some of them are gamepass/on an external...
  5. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  6. Exclamation Mark on Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Mark on Games: Hi there, I’ve downloaded a couple games recently that have an exclamation mark on the game tile. I’ve read that this is something to do with licensing and me not having the licence to access...
  7. Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...: It still let's me play the games, I have game pass ultimate, none of the game I have installed are disc games, d39a1684-b770-48f4-92e1-b2715dc4493e
  8. Exclamation Marks on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Marks on games: Hi there, Since this morning I have two symbols on some of my Xbox Series X games. One is an exclamation mark only and the other is a disc with another exclamation mark. After some researches...
  9. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  10. Account Marked for Closure not closing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Marked for Closure not closing: Hey! I have an old account that I have not used in a long time, someone is keeps trying to hack my account from overseas (probably using a VPN or whatever, who knows) but I keep getting sign in...