Make Xbox Your Ex.....Dump This Trash NOW!!!

Discus and support Make Xbox Your Ex.....Dump This Trash NOW!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For three months, I have begged Microsoft and the inept developers of Microsoft's Flight Simulator for assistance - assistance is what you expect when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobMcDaniels, Jul 11, 2022.

1. RobMcDaniels
    RobMcDaniels Guest

For three months, I have begged Microsoft and the inept developers of Microsoft's Flight Simulator for assistance - assistance is what you expect when investing over one-hundred of one's hard-earned dollars. Continual game crashes. Xbox directs me to the developer the developer sends the same canned troubleshooting lists which haven't proven remotely successful. I post in a community chat forum seeking help, the moderator moves my request and at one point, actually deletes it!

I have begun working on a legal remedy, posting it to my web site. We need to put together a class-action lawsuit and sue Xbox. Period.

:)

RobMcDaniels, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Torophotog Win User

tracking

The FAIL on the tracking is bad for everyone.. It also makes Microsoft look like they are unprofessional with basic computer issues. Just post a Fed Ex link to track our packages and dump the (not supposed to be static) graphic "update".
  4. Sniper Magoo Win User

24-hour log in after Xbones lifespan...

Well, you know it won't be backwards compatible so, you might as well plan on dumping all of your XB1 games in the trash and start wasting money on that new XB 2 library...
  5. Rezah-DED7FC4C-BBFB- Win User

Just stick with XBOX ONE!!

So my ex girlfriend used to tickle my balls and make me Shepard pie. Then I dumped her and married my wife. After I was with her for a few months in realized she automatically didn't do the same *** my ex did. I was passed. Called wife's parents and said
    wtf. They told me to either go back to my ex. Or stick it out with wife and she want new things she can teach me.
  6. Crush2000dlx Win User

vip gems

This a classic bait a switch or pump and dump scam usually used by lesser companies to make money. Apparently MS is now getting in on the action as well. Their catalog of rewards has been out of stock on everything but the most useless of rewards since the
    program began. They got people to invest time and money into their games and systems and used the carrot on a stick method to get people to do so even more and then threw the carrot in the trash afterwards.
Thema:

1. Make Xbox Your Ex.....Dump This Trash NOW!!! - Similar Threads - Dump Trash

2. a dump was saved in memory.dmp

in XBoX on Consoles
    a dump was saved in memory.dmp: Pc Blue screened and I checked my minidump and found a folder. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1dcqp4rya3qoax13rkupx/100323-7671-01.zip?rlkey=zdnfjj5ed5sdyy950kgsd7lrp&dl=0...
  3. Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time): This time, it isn't caused by an anti-cheat, I actually have no clue what might be causing the issue, when I first downloaded the game, my pc BSOD'ed, without having a seemingly wanting to...
  4. I have blue screened on apex twice now I have the mini dump file but i do not know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have blue screened on apex twice now I have the mini dump file but i do not know how to...: Hello I am new to pc gaming this is my first computer "C:\Windows\Minidump\062623-19296-01.dmp" not sure if i did this correctly b9861c4b-5337-4187-b57c-3ea192d44cff
  5. Windows 10 has been crashing while playing Days Gone, dump files attached please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 has been crashing while playing Days Gone, dump files attached please help!: I'm playing Days Gone on my PC and it keeps crashing several times a day. I uploaded the dump files here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DI6TJRkKfzfdK5xcBiymiy-Noz7_ZAUI?usp=sharing ,...
  6. Win GamePass - Wolfenstein II - Crash Dump ERROR. HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    Win GamePass - Wolfenstein II - Crash Dump ERROR. HELP!: Hello Guys! I'm using Win 10 (Fully updated) Nvidia Driver Up to date. (My laptop is in my signature: Zephyrus G15 RTX3060) I have the Gamepass Ultimate and I downloaded the Wolfenstein II,...
  7. Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!: I bought the football manager 2020 with the Xbox game pass, but all sides of the game are faulty. While playing online it gives crash dump error. Drivers are up to date !!! The sidebar disappears...
  8. Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus crashes on launch "Could not write crash dump"

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus crashes on launch "Could not write crash dump": Hi Community, When I launch Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus through the Xbox (Beta) app, it opens in my second monitor, black screen and crashes everytime with a huge crash report and an error...
  9. Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus crashes at launch "Could not write crash dump"

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus crashes at launch "Could not write crash dump": When I run Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus, it opens in my other monitor, black screen and just crashes at launch giving me a huge crash report and a message saying : "Could not write crash dump"...
  10. System is taking a dump?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System is taking a dump?: I turn my Xbox on and it stays on for about 10-15 seconds and then shuts off. What do I do? I just got Xbox Live and bought a battle pass for fortnite and I'm a little annoyed that my Xbox isn't...