Make xbox one home screen look like xbox 360?

Discus and support Make xbox one home screen look like xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i make my xbox x home screen look like a xbox 360 home screen e89fa7e1-7ee0-4868-bba4-4e9541292531 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarshmellowCow, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Make xbox one home screen look like xbox 360?

How do i make my xbox x home screen look like a xbox 360 home screen

:)

MarshmellowCow, Apr 29, 2018
  2. Star Wars Battlefront will not play Xbox one

No error message at all. Game looks like it starts to load then goes back to the Xbox one home screen.

MatthewPauliks, Apr 29, 2018
  3. JoshB2055
    JoshB2055 Guest
    Xbox One home screen Apps removing?

How I remove 4 rows of games or apps on Xbox One home screen without uninstall apps? Looks annoying if left on home screen long time...

JoshB2055, Apr 29, 2018
  4. Make xbox one home screen look like xbox 360?

Are you asking to overhaul the main menu to look exactly like the Xbox 360 menu today? Other than rearranging some tiles around and having a custom wallpaper, I don't believe there are any options available for what you're asking.

If you have any design suggestions, you can submit your ideas on
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    and see if it gets enough votes for Microsoft's consideration.

Internet Expert, Apr 29, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are you asking to overhaul the main menu to look exactly like the Xbox 360 menu today? Other than rearranging some tiles around and having a custom wallpaper, I don't believe there are any options available for what you're asking.

If you have any design suggestions, you can submit your ideas on
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    and see if it gets enough votes for Microsoft's consideration.
  6. CanadaDry8184 Win User

warface

they need to make it 2 player split screen from the same system for the homes that only share one xbox 360
  7. MatthewPauliks Win User

Star Wars Battlefront will not play Xbox one

No error message at all. Game looks like it starts to load then goes back to the Xbox one home screen.
  8. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  9. MrFalcon Win User

Games randomly crash and return to dashboard

Titanfall does this sometimes. Makes a loud buzz and freezes for 10 seconds then crashes to the home screen. I doubt it's the publishers, seems like xbox is the one to blame.
Thema:

1. Make xbox one home screen look like xbox 360? - Similar Threads - home screen 360

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  5. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  6. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  7. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  8. Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc reading then goes straight to home screen: When i put black ops 3 inside my xbox 360 it kicks me off xbox live and goes straight to my home screen game doesnt load up even off line and it doesnt say disc read error or anything just goes...
  9. Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S, power button does not light up, shows home screen on tv, controller shuts off: I just moved my Xbox 360 S over to a new stand about 3ft from where it was, it was working fine pryer to the move, now the "ON" light and rings around the power button do not light up, the...
  10. Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ...: I downloaded two games recently to my Xbox 360 that will not play (Mass Effect and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). While the system says that the games have successfully purchased and downloaded...