Make the Xbox home less laggy

Discus and support Make the Xbox home less laggy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i would appreciate it if Xbox would fix they're home it is a laggy mess with no clear way to traverse it 160f659d-4c87-4c44-9b75-664fb15d0a58 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BRING it34, Jul 31, 2018.

1. BRING it34
    BRING it34 Guest

i would appreciate it if Xbox would fix they're home it is a laggy mess with no clear way to traverse it

:)

BRING it34, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Dashboard laggy

Xbox one dashboard is laggy,slow and needs a total overhaul. Just moving between the tabs between home and store lags and I don't even use game pass or mixer so why can't I just remove those. Please make some kind of performance
    mode for dashboard where you have less features and better performance or just make it faster for all players.

DelicateCookie8, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Fortnite

The 60fps and new building mechanics make it so much more enjoyable. A lot less laggy, and makes for build fights on consoles as exciting as PC, glad you enjoy it! Have you signed up for iOS Mobile Email list?

Slickity Slothh, Jul 31, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 31, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Solavade Win User

So how's it going?

A bit less laggy... Welcome back.
  7. Slickity Slothh Win User

Fortnite

The 60fps and new building mechanics make it so much more enjoyable. A lot less laggy, and makes for build fights on consoles as exciting as PC, glad you enjoy it! Have you signed up for iOS Mobile Email list?
  8. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Post update lag issues?

^ exactly, personally I find that it's logging in faster, finding maps faster and generally less laggy since the update...
  9. CODukes4 Win User

Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

I stopped playing mine for a month. The lack of headsets and new controllers make FPS games less fun...not to mention I have more friends on the 360 and.....the interface on the one makes it way too difficult to make new friends. It's weak sauce. The
    lower population on the one also makes it more laggy for me.

In a year I'm sure a lot of this will be worked out and I wont look back.
Thema:

1. Make the Xbox home less laggy - Similar Threads - home less laggy

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get a less cluttered Home Screen for Xbox?: The current Xbox series X Home Screen feels outdated, it’s been the same for years now and we didn’t even get it updated when the new console came out. The Home Screen is not pleasant to look at...
  8. Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either): Here is what I did: I made my old Xbox One not Home anymore from the "Devices" page on my account. I attempted to make my new Series X Home using the Personalization tab in Settings on my Xbox...
  9. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...: Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard...
  10. Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home screen ads: "Show less like this" does nothing. Any fixes?: I am not a fan of video game streaming. I have never enjoyed it. Sitting and watching other people do the same thing for hours on end is not appealing to me in any way. I understand there's a...