Make my home xbox free for both xbox xs and Xbox one without switching

Discus and support Make my home xbox free for both xbox xs and Xbox one without switching in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i want to play on both Xbox xs and xbox one without having to switch to just one console, without using the my home Xbox the my home xbox needs some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Open_Ad_6999, May 29, 2023.

1. Make my home xbox free for both xbox xs and Xbox one without switching

i want to play on both Xbox xs and xbox one without having to switch to just one console, without using the my home Xbox the my home xbox needs some changes or a redesign so everyone who loses internet can still play on both consoles while offline.

submitted by /u/Open_Ad_6999
    [link] [comments]

/u/Open_Ad_6999, May 29, 2023
  2. dubstir Win User

Home Xbox Scenario

From your scenario, here's what you can do:

Set a home console that your children can use and you will play on the Xbox that isn't your home.

So whoever signs in on the console that isn't your home, only the gold can be shared.

So if the two children wanted to play together, anyone can log in on the Home Xbox, and for the non-home Xbox, he can only access your subscription if you're still logged in.

Let me know.
    Thank you for the clarification, sort of.

My account, the family creator and subscription holder, does not play on either Xbox.

Let's say this:

Minor 1 only plays on XS.

Minor 2 only plays on X.

All I want to achieve is what you said: "gold can be shared". I want both minors to be able to play their different online games on their Xbox simultaneously.

Ex:

Minor 1 on XS plays Madden 23

Minor 2 on X plays Minecraft

From what I know, both games only need the "Gold" subscription in order to play. There are no purchased games which the minors "share".

If I set XS as the home Xbox and minor 1 starts Madden 23, they should be good to go without signing into my account. Correct?

As soon as minor 2 turns on X and opens up Minecraft, they are unable to play until they log into my account and then switch back to their account. At that point minor 1 receives the message on the XS about play here or log out. And this is where the confusion sets in.

They are not sharing games, they are sharing the ability of the gold subscription to play online games.
  3. Belle B Win User

Home Xbox Scenario

Since the XS isn't your home, definitely he needs you to log in so he could switch over to his profile to play online (since you have gold).

On the Xbox one for minor 2, since its your home, you wouldn't need to be signed in anymore so he'll not get interrupted when minor 1 signed in on the XS.

Sure, no problem. Keep me posted.
  4. Exusi Win User

Too many people have this as their home xbox

Reset the home xbox thing it will remove it from other accounts that home xboxed your account then if you made too many switches dimply go to the help app and go to my home xbox it should give you one free switch
  5. Ahmet İstemihanÖzt Win User

Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.

Tried both Soft and Hard Factory Reset's with and without connecting internet on my Xbox. Still cannot make it home xbox.
  6. Lancel0tDuLac Win User

Multiple Xboxes

This I already understood, so perhaps I wasn't clear enough with my question.

I want my kids to be able to play both Xbox A and Xbox B without me having to sign in to one of the Xboxes. So am I correct in thinking that in order to facilitate this I would have to make Xbox A my home Xbox and then purchase the same games under a second
    Xbox account and then make Xbox B the home Xbox for the second account? Would this be how I would have to facilitate it so all of my kids can play the games on both Xboxes without me having to sign in to Xbox B?
Thema:

Make my home xbox free for both xbox xs and Xbox one without switching

1. Make my home xbox free for both xbox xs and Xbox one without switching - Similar Threads - home free both

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e
  5. Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an ...: Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I can't redeem? bb55cd32-c043-457f-861c-08eb48e9ce4e
  6. No money? Still Live At Home? Are You 10? ... You Can Still Get An Xbox One X For Free!

in XBoX on Consoles
    No money? Still Live At Home? Are You 10? ... You Can Still Get An Xbox One X For Free!: ... if you win it from TACO BELL! ALL THE INFO IS HERE! 1330fa2a-e2b3-4e3e-aadc-46b0067eff06
  7. Loud buzzing angry sound and game free and kick out to XBox home.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud buzzing angry sound and game free and kick out to XBox home.: What do I do? I've been playing Fallout 4 since it's release and about a week ago it began making this terrible angry buzzing sound, freezing and crashing the game. Yes, I have downloaded mods,...
  8. Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access "get your free game today" page on Home , can't view my ...: I have this problem since 3 days. I can view everything on xbox.com. I tried hard reset , deleting profile , nothing helped. When I try it in the home menu it says: Sorry , there was a problem...
  9. Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???: Hey gang, so I dont have cable, but I have internet and xbox live, and I was so excited to see the Bieber roast Advertised for free on my xbox one homescreen/dashboard, says "bieber roast Watch it...
  10. I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live: Which seemed to just be a bait and switch and false advertising. I just wanted to try live gold to play a few games online to try them out. So I see the ad saying try a month of gold for free......