MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!

Discus and support MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gun needs to be brought back its a very under rated game i had loads of fun playing this game as a kid one of the best western games out there imo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xIxSNEAKYNINJA, Sep 14, 2017.

1. MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!

Gun needs to be brought back its a very under rated game i had loads of fun playing this game as a kid one of the best western games out there imo please vote!

:)

xIxSNEAKYNINJA, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Rez090
    Rez090 Guest
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

Since the base game of Human Revolution is backwards compatible, did Microsoft not make the Director's Cut backwards compatible?

Rez090, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Bioshock Infinite is not being recognized as compatible

Actually BioShock Infinite is not currently backwards compatible. There are plans to make it backwards compatible in the future however.

Here are the games currently backwards compatible
    www.xbox.com/.../available-games

SparkleZonFire, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games not on profile

All games will still have a listing on the store, but that doesn't make them backwards compatible. The games you listed are not backwards compatible so there is no way to make them show up on the Series S. Backwards compatibility list
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

New Xbox One Questions...

6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Bioshock Infinite is not being recognized as compatible

Actually BioShock Infinite is not currently backwards compatible. There are plans to make it backwards compatible in the future however.

Here are the games currently backwards compatible
    www.xbox.com/.../available-games
  7. Afro Damo Win User

Harry Potter games from Original Xbox in 1080p 60FPS

Hi, Vistaxm,

Is not Xbox's decision to make them backward compatibility, because they only allow the Dev/holder of the rights to make them backwards compatible.

-Damo
  8. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

This is a 2019 #E3 article on the subject and it gets into the nitty gritty of what makes a games backwards compatibility. That is a simple answer: you. What games gamers want functionally able to play on 4K are what
    make the Devs make them compatible.

Oh and there is a list of all the backward compatible Xbox games here too!

"What’s Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility"
Thema:

MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!

1. MAKE GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE! - Similar Threads - GUN BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

2. Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?: I got banned for my gamer pic. It was guy fiery with a gun, why would I be suspended for that when Xbox has multiple guns in their default gamer pictures? They also suspended me for having Alex...
  3. I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  4. Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns: My guns won't load in to mw3 2023 mp any gun I pick it gives me something different a69a3125-a567-49b9-86d9-c4dad16b24fd
  5. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  6. Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?: Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3? 3f8e291c-83cf-4186-bb86-e7e5447398bf
  7. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  8. Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?: I know Cabela's Dangerous Hunt 2013 is backward compatible with the Xbox One, but will the Fearmaster Gun Controller work as well? Same question for the Elite Gun Controller. Do either need a...
  9. Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...: IM JUST TRYING TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL I HAVE GREAT INTERNET XFINITY 1200gbt and all just why do I get killed 6-7 times and my damage is 2 and theirs is 300??? What am I doing wrong do I need an...
  10. Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be: I have the disc but cant play it. This game is a classic. Was so disappointed. 87fc1348-18c0-4d3b-8fd3-1a552c53a803