Make Gun a xbox compatible!

Discus and support Make Gun a xbox compatible! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The western game Gun is so underrated. Please can it become a compatible game so it can be played on Xbox 1! 46d9b56f-9280-4428-a2a9-968be35e5119 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chelsea attwell, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Make Gun a xbox compatible!

The western game Gun is so underrated. Please can it become a compatible game so it can be played on Xbox 1!

:)

chelsea attwell, Aug 15, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Except the bc program ended last year

You will have to ask the developet
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?

Hi Victor S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It's a pleasure to greet you today, I'm sorry to tell you that Cabela's Fearmaster Gun Controller and the Cabela's Elite Gun Controller are not compatible with Xbox One. They are only compatible with previous versions of Xbox.

Therefore, there is no Dongle or way to make it work.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Light gun game?

Due to the new monitors with very high refresh rates, the Light Guns are no longer compatible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7mcAGaajg is launching a new peripheral together with the MARS Ir Station (webcam), compatible with full-hd, 4K and projectors. The Starter Pack should also take 3 launch games. Maybe the Light Guns are going to be back!
  5. Quest MBL Win User

cancelled my pre order for sure!

Egg the point is not to make an Atari 2600 controller compatible, but making the already proprietory Xbox 360 code compatible.
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Some next dlc ideas

Make the "new" gun be the ray gun.
Thema:

1. Make Gun a xbox compatible! - Similar Threads - Gun compatible

2. Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?: I got banned for my gamer pic. It was guy fiery with a gun, why would I be suspended for that when Xbox has multiple guns in their default gamer pictures? They also suspended me for having Alex...
  3. I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  4. Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns: My guns won't load in to mw3 2023 mp any gun I pick it gives me something different a69a3125-a567-49b9-86d9-c4dad16b24fd
  5. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  6. Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?: Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3? 3f8e291c-83cf-4186-bb86-e7e5447398bf
  7. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  8. Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Cabela's guns work with Xbox1 with the games?: I know Cabela's Dangerous Hunt 2013 is backward compatible with the Xbox One, but will the Fearmaster Gun Controller work as well? Same question for the Elite Gun Controller. Do either need a...
  9. Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...: IM JUST TRYING TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL I HAVE GREAT INTERNET XFINITY 1200gbt and all just why do I get killed 6-7 times and my damage is 2 and theirs is 300??? What am I doing wrong do I need an...
  10. Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be: I have the disc but cant play it. This game is a classic. Was so disappointed. 87fc1348-18c0-4d3b-8fd3-1a552c53a803