Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP

Discus and support Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Teck people of Xbox. please look at the follow link.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamiAquilaEzio, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP

KamiAquilaEzio, Nov 16, 2016
  2. SwissAlps86
    SwissAlps86 Guest
    SwissAlps86, Nov 16, 2016
  3. seqfault
    seqfault Guest
    Achievements show up in the wrong language

Unlike the rest of the app, achievement titles and descriptions ignore the system's language setting and show up depending on your IPs geo-loc. (This only applies to achievements that have localized versions of course. For example Destiny)

seqfault, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP

Posting on the Uservoice site is exactly where the tech people, etc., for Microsoft who might do something with the idea will actually see that idea. Sharing that feedback idea here won't help any.

HyruleBalverine, Nov 17, 2016
  5. Aquila Ezio
    Aquila Ezio Guest
    LOL all you microsoft ambasadors are idiots. even me hase been told to post it here.

omg i realy start hating the support for microsoft. lucky i am going to sell my xbox one. **** MICROSOFT

also you **** do nothing with an hacked account.

Nintendo and Sony has givin me a refound. i even know who hacked me but what does mircosoft do. help the hacker and **** the one who is hacked.

Aquila Ezio, Nov 18, 2016
  6. to HyruleBalverine.

its indeed true that microsoft ambasadors told me to post it here.

to Dragn Gogeta

I feel you man, Mircosoft is **** me over to. i am also thinking in selling my xbox one.

KamiAquilaEzio, Nov 2, 2018
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Posting on the Uservoice site is exactly where the tech people, etc., for Microsoft who might do something with the idea will actually see that idea. Sharing that feedback idea here won't help any.
  8. KamiAquilaEzio Win User

to HyruleBalverine.

its indeed true that microsoft ambasadors told me to post it here.

to Dragn Gogeta

I feel you man, Mircosoft is **** me over to. i am also thinking in selling my xbox one.
  9. Aquila Ezio Win User

LOL all you microsoft ambasadors are idiots. even me hase been told to post it here.

omg i realy start hating the support for microsoft. lucky i am going to sell my xbox one. **** MICROSOFT

also you **** do nothing with an hacked account.

Nintendo and Sony has givin me a refound. i even know who hacked me but what does mircosoft do. help the hacker and **** the one who is hacked.
  10. SwissAlps86 Win User

Xbox one achivements in Different Language

11. Bazajaytee Win User

Achievements are in the wrong language!

Achievement languages are based on your IP location on the Xbox One for some reason. The locale setting on your console won't change the achievements language.

It has been submitted to feedback.xbox.com but who knows if/when Microsoft will address that particular issue.
Thema:

1. Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP - Similar Threads - achievements app follow

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Achievements Manager on the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements Manager on the Xbox App: This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox. With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask the fans to please listen. I just ask that...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....