Make a Handheld Xbox Console

Discus and support Make a Handheld Xbox Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If gamers have a handheld console they can play anywhere. It is Easy to carry it. You Can take Examples from PS Vita, Nintendo all Editions etc. People... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda Gamers528, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Make a Handheld Xbox Console

If gamers have a handheld console they can play anywhere. It is Easy to carry it. You Can take Examples from PS Vita, Nintendo all Editions etc. People will like this Concept and You have fore selling with this Console

:)

Panda Gamers528, Jul 23, 2021
  2. EthanLewis Win User

handheld

And they should make a handheld besides the windows phone. I would love to have a handheld xbox but I am not a fan of windows phone. Microsft needs to make a handheld not geard toward phone/tablet users like Vita.
  3. FuriousJP Win User

Xbox 720...

did you watch E3if you did they said within the text two years a new console will be released they didn't say if it would be a handheld or a regular console such as the current Xbox 360 i doubt it will be a handheld because they are making the new app for
    the on the go travel so a hand held would be a waste of time for them even if it was like the PS vita witch is basically what the app is
  4. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox handheld system?

The Switch has shown was is now possible with a handheld console. But I don't think it's going to be needed with xCloud being a thing now. Let the people good at making handheld consoles run that show, and then produce a mad cloud service that'll run on
    that console instead. Make more money but selling as a subscription with a purchasable option, get the games in more hands. I'm much more interested in that future.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

Most definitely I think having a handheld console will make people interact more and bring us more together as a community
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

mw3 did not outsell blackops

I like how Vault listed all the Handheld versions of Console games and tried to make them seem like seprate games. How fail.
Thema:

Make a Handheld Xbox Console

1. Make a Handheld Xbox Console - Similar Threads - Handheld Console

2. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  3. Gaming and handheld devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and handheld devices: I am fairly new at gaming with an xbox but I got an xbox one and an longitech G cloud gaming handheld for when I am at work but I didn't realize until after I had gotten the handheld that I could...
  4. xbox wireless streaming handheld console

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless streaming handheld console: Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar...
  5. How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?: How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console? 30c699d2-6c1e-4d7a-825f-e39b4c65ac82
  6. Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud: I am working if Microsoft is working on a handheld device like Switch for the xCloud launch. I am excited by the Asus ROG Phone 2, the specs are amazing and the accessories and well designed. I...
  7. Xbox handheld system?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox handheld system?: I think it would be really great if it was done right. I for sure would buy, as the misses and kids are always jumping on the xbox to play minecraft lol 42ea4645-b1d2-4fe1-a605-9b1cee40995f
  8. Would you support a XBox handheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you support a XBox handheld?: No one can deny the popularity of the Nintendo Switch, the console has sold like wildfire and devs who bring their games to the hybrid platform have seen mega sales. The biggest problem with it...
  9. Xbox handheld

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox handheld: hey when is Xbox coming with a handheld gaming system? b3cd4723-eaab-4928-9c51-8619c3447d60
  10. Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox and Microsoft gain further momentum in the Gaming Industry with an Xbox One X Handheld! ...: Not only would gamers die of excitement, the idea of an Xbox One X handheld would create competition against the Japanese company Nintendo. Let’s say upgrades are to the switch and it runs the...