Major YouTube problem!!

Discus and support Major YouTube problem!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok. So...I have been waiting to start this discussion to see if Microsoft would fix the problem on their own. But, either they don't know about the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SaraWoodhouse, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Major YouTube problem!!

Ok. So...I have been waiting to start this discussion to see if Microsoft would fix the problem on their own. But, either they don't know about the problem or not enough people have brought it to their attention to make it worth their while to investigate. So...let's change that right now.

While using the YouTube app on the Xbox I have noticed that...even though parental controls have been turned off on both my Xbox account and my YouTube account (because I'm 55 years old HELLO!) EVERY time a video from the Xbox channel comes up in my subscription cue it asks me "Do you want to play this video? This video may be inappropriate for some users." And I have to click "I wish to proceed" EVERY TIME! That just makes me want to unsubscribe from the channel. And now...it doesn't even let me watch the video after I've clicked on "I wish to proceed". It just keeps saying "Something went wrong. Sorry, this content is age-restricted" Seriously? How old do you want me to be Microsoft? If I can't watch the videos I've subscribed to...then why even bother subscribing.

"Restricted mode" is off in my YouTube account. Access to content is "Unrestricted" in my Xbox account. I'm DEFINITELY old enough. So PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! I have no problem watching unrestricted videos from other subscriptions, I have no problem watching the EXACT same content while using YouTube on my laptop. So...again...PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!

:)

SaraWoodhouse, Nov 5, 2021
  2. DigitalPirate88 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Review

I've been playing around with my remote and its great but i have to major complaints that i wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem with. Youtube! it doesn't navigate entirely with youtube, anyone having the same problem? And the volume up and
    down seems a little difficult for the xbox to read.
  3. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Console war over before it started...XBL Subscribers leaving over Xbox One

You guy's should check youtube. This official forums are not visited by majority of casual players as youtube videos are. Get on with the times
  4. MelanieScrimshaw Win User

Xbox live service not working error

Seems to be the majority of video apps.

Netflix, prime, youtube, bluray
  5. HassanB Win User

Major Problem

Hello,

If you're sure this is happening to you and your e-mail is associated with 2 accounts then you will need to reach out to phone support for a resolution.

Please reach out to them here.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Major Problem

I'd be careful with suggesting buying a new router without first exhausting all the other options. I'd check the router's settings and firmware first.
Thema:

Major YouTube problem!!

1. Major YouTube problem!! - Similar Threads - Major YouTube problem

2. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  3. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  4. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  5. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  6. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  7. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  8. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  9. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  10. Why are majority of my local captures gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are majority of my local captures gone?: Hey, i recently checked my captures on my xbox series X, and theyre all almost deleted, i only have some from 17 days ago. I was wondering why that would be the case. Its my local storage and i...