Major problem with account

Discus and support Major problem with account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I Think I have a major account problem. I found out that my email was being used by someone else to put up ads on a Swedish site for clothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DayDaffodil1067, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Major problem with account

Hello,

I Think I have a major account problem.

I found out that my email was being used by someone else to put up ads on a Swedish site for clothing etc. Therefore I had to remove the email as it was being reported for false advertisement among other things. The email was the one I had connected my Xbox
    account with and on my account I have games for several thousands of Swedish kronors. I have had this account for many years and have countless of hours played on the games on it. But now I cant connect to my account as the email is no longer in use. It has
    been removed and I don't know what to do. I have created a new email but it isn't connected to my account. Help!

:)

DayDaffodil1067, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Major account problem!

I was playing Modern Warfare 3 about ten minutes ago when I was signed out of Xbox LIVE. I got a notification saying my account was signed in from another location.

I immeadiatley signed back in and then I recieveid another notification saying my account was last signed in on another console. I've just changed the password to my Windows LIVE ID. I am very worried that my account has been compremised and I need some
    help

UNSC Iroquois, Oct 17, 2017
  3. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Major account problem!

You can remove your account off other consoles by visiting this page
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

-

Just hit "require profile download".

An Xbox Dude, Oct 17, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

In order to remove an email from your Microsoft account, you need to add one in its place. So, something was placed on there and only the one who removed the original (spamming) email address would know. you can try contacting support via
    THIS LINK to verify that you are the original account holder. Plead your case to them and see if they can help you recover the lost account. Good luck!

MattyMidway, Oct 18, 2017
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Major account problem!

6. MattyMidway Win User

In order to remove an email from your Microsoft account, you need to add one in its place. So, something was placed on there and only the one who removed the original (spamming) email address would know. you can try contacting support via
    THIS LINK to verify that you are the original account holder. Plead your case to them and see if they can help you recover the lost account. Good luck!
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Major account problem!

Hey there Iroquois! What happens when you try to require a login on other consoles? You can also find steps to do this on the console in our guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx).
    Try both and let us know what happens. Thanks!
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Major account log-in problem

Hey there - unfortunately if the Windows Live Help team mentions they cannot directly provide you the password reset link, then they would not be another option to recover your account. As other members of Support may have told you, the next step would be
    to create a new account. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  9. HassanB Win User

Major Problem

Hello,

If you're sure this is happening to you and your e-mail is associated with 2 accounts then you will need to reach out to phone support for a resolution.

Please reach out to them here.
Thema:

1. Major problem with account - Similar Threads - Major problem account

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Major Problem: Games Fail To Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Problem: Games Fail To Launch: I've discovered a likely major issue that may be tied to the latest Skip Ahead update. Periodically, games fail to launch after boot up (instant on). For example, Destiny 2 has been stuck at the...
  4. Major YouTube problem!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Major YouTube problem!!: Ok. So...I have been waiting to start this discussion to see if Microsoft would fix the problem on their own. But, either they don't know about the problem or not enough people have brought it to...
  5. The new Xboxs and the major problem

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xboxs and the major problem: So with the new generation of Xboxs almost no one can actually get an Xbox series x and the solution is to have it in store only so that scalpers online don't buy them everytime a restock happens...
  6. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  7. So, I have a major problem and nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I have a major problem and nothing works: My xbox keeps scrolling down as soon as it is turned on. I have tried a hard reset, removed the batteries from all of the controllers before turning it back on. I know that it is not a controller...
  8. Xbox One X Major Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Major Problem: Another one! Another Xbox One X console dead! It receives power but doesn't boot up. It quickly shuts itself off like its going into some kind of protect or like it doesn't have enough power? What...
  9. Yea it's a major problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yea it's a major problem: To whom it may concern. I have a problem I bought alot of games online I also was game sharing but since I been game sharing I had nothing but problems..my home xbox is for game sharing it...
  10. Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription: Hello Guys, Since I the support page doesn't seem to work for me I have to use the forums for my last ressource for help... A bit of back history: I've moved to the US a year ago to represent...