Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription

Discus and support Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys, Since I the support page doesn't seem to work for me I have to use the forums for my last ressource for help... A bit of back history:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exquitas, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Exquitas
    Exquitas Guest

Hello Guys,

Since I the support page doesn't seem to work for me I have to use the forums for my last ressource for help...

A bit of back history:

I've moved to the US a year ago to represent my firm on the US market. Well my year is over so I've moved back to germany recently.

My brother had the genius idea to change my xbox account location from the US to Luxembourg (which is in fact a neighbour state here). Well that souldn't be a problem I thought until I realised that the luxemburgish Version of the Xbox Store doesn't Support
    Xbox Gold.

Well I have an active xbox live gold (1 Month) running on my account which won't show up now and I've even purchased a 3 Month Subscription Code from Amazon which doesn't seem to work now.

Long Story short: Please... Is it possible to change my account location back to Germany so that I can still enjoy my xbox live Gold?

Oh and before I forget... The Gold Subscription shows up in Microsofts Transactions and I can't unsubscribe it...

Many many thanks in Advance!

:)

Exquitas, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Blacky795
    Blacky795 Guest
    xbox live account migration. help me please!

hello, I would have a problem with the migration of account xbox live, I made the migration from Italy to the U.S. and 16 January 2013 and I got the email telling me that my xbox live subscription in Italy was canceled and activated in the United States
    , it's been 90 days and are in Italy, because I can not make the migration? I have to have an active subscription to be able to do? for I am silver member now. I looked at the requirements needed to make the migration and I respect them all, and then if it
    was not so I could not do it even earlier. help me. you can not make me migrate?

Blacky795, Oct 14, 2014
  3. THE AZN23
    THE AZN23 Guest
    SHAME ON YOU XBOX

Hey ngocphi why don't they validate account migration ? I believe 90% of companies do validation when comes to major changes to account , but not Xbox live . Pwned

THE AZN23, Oct 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Once a region is migrated you must wait the 3 months before you can migrate it again. However, if you contact phone support in your region they may be able to help you but there is no guarantee on that.

Dial 0800 181 2968 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Once a region is migrated you must wait the 3 months before you can migrate it again. However, if you contact phone support in your region they may be able to help you but there is no guarantee on that.

Dial 0800 181 2968 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. LivioLife1 Win User

Migration over 7 days already...

I migrate from the UK to the RU. In the caption to my account says "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer '. If i try to re-migration wrote:" There's a problem completing your move right now ".
  7. THE AZN23 Win User

SHAME ON YOU XBOX

Hey ngocphi why don't they validate account migration ? I believe 90% of companies do validation when comes to major changes to account , but not Xbox live . Pwned
  8. ngocphi Win User

I can't migrate my account region

excwpt kam1laxecy you will face a major problem

cyprus isnt a valid xbox live region

you will not have a marketplace other then windows

since you have 0 gamerscore and you cannot make a cyprus account what makes you think the migration tool wouod solve your problem

the migration tool is only intended for xbox live regions and games for windows regions

be glad you werent able to do so you wouldve made your account unusable

maybe ms added nonsupported region checking which should be nice

always check the xbox live supported regions
  9. FreakRoach Win User

Region change, billing address, etc.

Thema:

1. Major problem with Account Migration/Xbox Live Subscription - Similar Threads - Major problem Account

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Major Problem: Games Fail To Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Problem: Games Fail To Launch: I've discovered a likely major issue that may be tied to the latest Skip Ahead update. Periodically, games fail to launch after boot up (instant on). For example, Destiny 2 has been stuck at the...
  4. Major YouTube problem!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Major YouTube problem!!: Ok. So...I have been waiting to start this discussion to see if Microsoft would fix the problem on their own. But, either they don't know about the problem or not enough people have brought it to...
  5. The new Xboxs and the major problem

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xboxs and the major problem: So with the new generation of Xboxs almost no one can actually get an Xbox series x and the solution is to have it in store only so that scalpers online don't buy them everytime a restock happens...
  6. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  7. So, I have a major problem and nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I have a major problem and nothing works: My xbox keeps scrolling down as soon as it is turned on. I have tried a hard reset, removed the batteries from all of the controllers before turning it back on. I know that it is not a controller...
  8. Xbox One X Major Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Major Problem: Another one! Another Xbox One X console dead! It receives power but doesn't boot up. It quickly shuts itself off like its going into some kind of protect or like it doesn't have enough power? What...
  9. Yea it's a major problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yea it's a major problem: To whom it may concern. I have a problem I bought alot of games online I also was game sharing but since I been game sharing I had nothing but problems..my home xbox is for game sharing it...
  10. Major problem with account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major problem with account: Hello, I Think I have a major account problem. I found out that my email was being used by someone else to put up ads on a Swedish site for clothing etc. Therefore I had to remove the email as...