Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

Discus and support Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WolfofSWE, Aug 17, 2019.

1. /u/WolfofSWE
    /u/WolfofSWE Guest

I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem.

The bug is that when I press to sign in the window pops up and after a couple of seconds the window closes. Sometimes it only loads with no progress.

I have internet connection on the console so that's not the problem. Because I can watch Netflix. Also can't leave the insider program to fix the update problem because I need to log in to the app to use it.

I want help with this asap so I can play my games again. If you need more information I'm happily answering it.

My gamertag is: Wolf of SWE Support case number : 1480482107 Console: Xbox one X

submitted by /u/WolfofSWE
    [link] [comments]

/u/WolfofSWE, Aug 17, 2019
  2. allanm69 Win User

Fruit Ninja profile problem

I concur with the anger shown by the other users feeling 'ripped off' on here!!

I started this thread thinking that Microsoft would properly investigate and fix the bugs, now I feel completely let down. We all bought the game in good faith and don't expect to have a game which has major bugs in it. The fact that we can't use our own
    profile is a MAJOR problem, as we can't save any progress on the game. The only way to play the game is not to choose a profile, which is ridiculous. Telling us to delete the profile and restore it etc masks the fact that
    FRUIT NINJA KINECT 2 HAS BUGS IN IT!!

Why are Microsoft and Halfbrick Studios not bothered about this problem? Don't they want to admit that they are selling a game with bugs in it? If this was COD, then the publicity would force the developers to fix the game immediately.

I don't have ANY profile problems with my other games, so all this rubbish about deleting profiles is just a smokescreen.

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 has bugs in it, so either fix it or
    REFUND OUR MONEY!!!
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

I can't even log in to my profile on xbox 360 games. Its starting to sound like the whole console is having a big problem.
  4. xpoohbear94x Win User

xbox live signup is currently unavailable. please try again later

I can't. I have tried to recover it on 3 different consoles and the progress bar stopped the same spot with the same error message every time. My old xbox got the red ring of death don't think that does anything to your profile but i don't know. There is
    something wrong with this profile (). I've been using it for 4 years and haven't had any major problems. I imagine you guys can't really check the profiles status. And there is no way to transfer games and achievements? A lot of money gets wasted
    in games and add-ons if I loose this account....
  5. ThaaqibDavids1 Win User

Can't add my account again

I can log on @account.microsoft.com but I can't add the account on my console
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Live gold problem

Thema:

1. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile. - Similar Threads - Major bug problem

2. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  3. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  4. Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games: Ive had this xbox series x for a while now , and everything was working fine. Now i cant load a game without it crashing or completely shutting down my xbox. Ive tried all the options from power...
  5. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch: I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console. Console: Xbox One X...
  6. "Record what happened" major bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" major bug.: About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been...
  7. (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug

in XboX Insiders
    (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug: Xbox one party completly internally disconnects when you boot up certain 360 games, (Black ops) in my case. I replicated this issue over 6 times as of now. It leaves you in the party but your...
  8. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  9. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...
  10. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...