Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

Discus and support Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AndiiSFade, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED

The issue can be duplicated on any console within this console branch through playing any HDR Game and being inside an Xbox Party or Voice Chat via Messages. Audio will return after a short time of either unplugging the Wireless Adapter or Headphone Plug on the controller however Audio will cut out again after 30min with consistent stuttering throughout the time until it cuts out again. I am speaking for everyone in the branch when saying this and since a majority don't fully explain it, we have yet to get a fix.

So far, as stated, this impacts any audio content using HDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos or Windows Spacial Sound whilst inside a Party Chat or Voice Chat. I have replicated the issue near consistently and have had to resort to using Xbox Companion App or Game Bar on PC for party solutions.

Please provide us an update on your investigation regarding this as nearly 2 months have passed and it seems to be widespread more then currently stated.

submitted by /u/AndiiSFade
    [link] [comments]

/u/AndiiSFade, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

No sound from Game DVR?

Do any of you with audio issues use third party Mics?

I have been noticing while my headset is plugged in i get no sounds on recordings. But when headset is not plugged in the audio is in the clip
  4. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

How do I check if my mic is working in BF4?

not sure where your tb is plugged in but mine are in audio aux jack of my tv, plugging in headset mic cuts chat to speakers including aux
  6. REEFIS Win User

Playing game sound with turtle beach x11

I have the audio out on my tv. But was wondering if you could just use the kinect to communicate instead of attaching the other headset. Is it easy to communicate with teammates? Can you hear them in your x11 without it cutting the game audio cutting
    out?
Thema:

Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

1. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio - Similar Threads - Major Bug Notice

2. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  3. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  4. Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games: Ive had this xbox series x for a while now , and everything was working fine. Now i cant load a game without it crashing or completely shutting down my xbox. Ive tried all the options from power...
  5. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch: I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console. Console: Xbox One X...
  6. "Record what happened" major bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" major bug.: About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been...
  7. (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug

in XboX Insiders
    (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug: Xbox one party completly internally disconnects when you boot up certain 360 games, (Black ops) in my case. I replicated this issue over 6 times as of now. It leaves you in the party but your...
  8. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  9. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...
  10. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...