Mainecraft account problem

Discus and support Mainecraft account problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I I bought a new playstation 5 and it’s my first playstation , and I downloaded mainecraft On it . But I can’t login with my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karam K, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. Karam K
    Karam K Guest

    Mainecraft account problem


    Hi

    I I bought a new playstation 5 and it’s my first playstation , and I downloaded mainecraft On it .

    But I can’t login with my microsoft account

    When I logged in with my microsoft account , this message appears ( look like this account is already connected, please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account)

    What should I do? How can I login??

    Please help , thanks

    :)
     
    Karam K, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Mainecraft account problem

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Karam

    This message appears only when you linked before a Microsoft account to your PSN account
    The thing with this is, once you link a Microsoft account to your PSN account you can unlink it, but you are not able to link another account, only the original/first that you linked.

    This is stated in the Minecraft for PSN FAQ:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

    Let me quote the part:
    "WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

    If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

    In this case I can advise you contact PSN support to see if they can at least give you the email linked previously or a hint, in that way you can try recovering the account
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

    MaineCraft

    Hi Mohamad,

    I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

    May I know what you want to update?

    Kind regards
  4. SertainTKell Win User

    Mainecraft

    If I am following correctly, it sounds like you bought Minecraft on your Ipad, so I assume you did that via the Apple App store, in which case, the games are actually different than the Xbox/PC version and don't share the same user base.

    -Sertain
  5. JulOow Win User

    Account problem

    Actually I was a child account but i became a adult account and then when I tried to enable join multiplayer games I had the error message
  6. XTC Trunkenbold Win User

    Account Problem

    Are you german or american?
    German
Thema:

Mainecraft account problem

Loading...
  1. Mainecraft account problem - Similar Threads - Mainecraft account problem

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. MaineCraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MaineCraft: Minecraft update old can you update de12cb27-a466-49f5-88a4-ea5fa7e177d4
  10. Mainecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mainecraft: I purshase mainecraft game on my i pad and I can not add freind in the game and been asked to visit account setting to change the setting but dont now what to do could you help me...