Main profile only will not connect to online games.

Discus and support Main profile only will not connect to online games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Strange issue here, im unable to connect to online games on my main account, the other family profile is working normally. The issues is effecting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gazz Tempest, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Gazz Tempest
    Gazz Tempest Guest

Strange issue here, im unable to connect to online games on my main account, the other family profile is working normally. The issues is effecting my profile on Series X, One X and Cloud streaming also.

I have no enforcement actions against my account.

Most games give error codes, but the information i have got Fallout 76 was "The World could not be joined because your friends list cannot be verified"

I thought removing all friends might fix the issues, but not so. I'm stuck for ideas now and like i said, our secondary family account works fine.

:)

Gazz Tempest, Dec 15, 2020
  2. In Outer Heaven Win User

Having PS3 Causes Xbox Live Connection to be Lost [NEW PROBLEM]

Yes All other Xboxs can Connect and play online game and also on my Xbox other online profiles can still play online

Just not my main Xbox Live Account

Possible Profile Error ?......

ALthough Im definate Im not banned
  3. RelaxingSaucer7 Win User

NBA Jam OFE - EA Servers are not available at this time...

I'm having exactly the same problem, When you load the game it should automatically connect to ea servers but it fails, it says Ea servers are not available at this time, Im in the UK

I created another profile and it worked, but my lead profile still wont connect to the EA servers anyone help with that?

Still cant play nba jam online its having issues like many others about not connecting to games online.

However my problem is it wont connect to the servers on my main profile.
  4. EternalDragonX Win User

Adding New Profiles

Because they were my childrens profiles so they were not online. The XB1 only supports online profiles and guest accounts to your main profile. My daughter likes to dress up her avatar and certain games allow for her to appear in games so the guest account
    wouldn't be suited for that.....In other words new profile new email new password for every profile. Simply ridiculous.
  5. ngocphi Win User

multiple consoles

you don't you just download the profile and remeber to click require password and redownload the game

you must remain connected to live on the non purchasing console to play it

on the main purchasing console you can use it online or offline
  6. Topa0666 Win User

Lost Odyssey

i was always online, the main game achievements we obtained while i was online, i recovered my profile after gaining them but that was after the DLC problem, the only ones im having problems with are the DLC achievements they just never showed up
Thema:

1. Main profile only will not connect to online games. - Similar Threads - Main profile connect

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  8. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  9. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  10. If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?: For example on my xbox main profile , if i make main profile home does it mean i can play games from other my profiles even if i didnt make other profiles home?Do i need to make each profile home...