Mahjong Hole

Discus and support Mahjong Hole in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Each time the game Hole comes in it has been played for 2 min and about 20 tiles have been selected. How do I stare this game from the beginning?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiltD, May 13, 2020.

1. MiltD
    MiltD Guest

Mahjong Hole

Each time the game Hole comes in it has been played for 2 min and about 20 tiles have been selected. How do I stare this game from the beginning?

:)

MiltD, May 13, 2020
  2. apna style Win User

Holes ?

[quote user="xII HYDRO IIx"]

I am new & trying to figure out if the holes I dig eventually fill back in ?

no you have to fill them your self if you want them to be level

Hypothetically: If I mine iron & want to build an Iron City -- Can I actually use ally my worlds supply of Iron ????

yes you can it will take you a while to find it all

you will have to mine iron ore smelt it in a furnace then craft the iron ingots into iron blocks then use them to build

I am just a NOOB and very unsure of how the resources renew themselves :) ?? THANKS

don,t worry we were all noobs once

the resources don,t renew except trees plants vegetation which you would plant to farm

[/quote]
  3. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
  4. Pure Ratchet Win User

Horde for people who are arrogant wastes of my time

Yeah Quiver, doing ***hole things to ***holes just makes more ***holes.
  5. Surfacegal Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!
  6. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
Thema:

Mahjong Hole

1. Mahjong Hole - Similar Threads - Mahjong Hole

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  6. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  7. Mahjong saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong saved data: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data. Where did my saved data go? I am running Windows...
  8. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  9. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  10. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c