Magnifier \ Xbox console

Discus and support Magnifier \ Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i use the magnifier only temporary. In a game ? Do i have to go to settings, every time that i want to make a change? Equipment: Xbox console S... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CYA007, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. CYA007
    CYA007 Guest

    Magnifier \ Xbox console


    How can i use the magnifier only temporary. In a game ? Do i have to go to settings, every time that i want to make a change? Equipment: Xbox console S and elit contr

    oller

    :)
     
    CYA007, Nov 21, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Magnifier \ Xbox console

    Hi Cya,

    As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Magnifier \ Xbox console

  4. CYA007 Win User

    Magnifier \ Xbox console

    Oh that is too bad not practical A big thank you

    Brad for your help
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Magnifier \ Xbox console

    Hi Cya,

    You would need to turn it off and on each time to use. As with games, it may not work inside the game. Its designed to make things better to see for visually impaired.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Magnifier \ Xbox console

    Hi Cya,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. To access the Magnifier with the controller, hold the Xbox button until it vibrates then press the view button, one with two boxes. Zoom out is LT zoom in is RT. If you go to magnifier under ease of access and check controller
    shortcuts it shows the way there also.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Magnifier \ Xbox console

Loading...
  1. Magnifier \ Xbox console - Similar Threads - Magnifier console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. My Xbox is zoomed and has nothing to do with magnifying

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is zoomed and has nothing to do with magnifying: My Xbox is zoomed and it has nothing to do with the magnifying feature, my tv display is fine and it only affects to Xbox is so zoomed in that I can’t even see the hud in most games and I have no...