Magic the Gathering-Duel of the Plains Walker

Discus and support Magic the Gathering-Duel of the Plains Walker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone play still play Magic the Gathering Duels of the PlainsWalker? I really like the gameplay and there used to be many thousands of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrndpaScruffers, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Magic the Gathering-Duel of the Plains Walker

Hello,

Does anyone play still play Magic the Gathering Duels of the PlainsWalker? I really like the gameplay and there used to be many thousands of players, now one just sits in the lobby waiting for another
    on-line player. What happened??

:)

GrndpaScruffers, Dec 7, 2019
  2. AdamYeti Win User

I think a lot of people are moving to the new MTG Arena for PC, especially since Wizards of the Coast dropped support for Magic 2015. Hopefully Arena will eventually come to Xbox as well.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest finding and joining pages that help link players up
  4. Shocker300 Win User

Sumer Of Arcade Lineup = DISSAPOINTING

Im super excited for Magic the Gathering: Duels 2012, myself..
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Which arcade game would you recommend me to buy for 800MS Points?

"Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012".

Awesome value for 800 points.

Az
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Microsoft Publisher Sale - 1 week only

"Magic: The Gathering - Duels Of The Plainswalkers 2012"

It was worth it at full price.

Now you have no excuse.

Az
Thema:

1. Magic the Gathering-Duel of the Plains Walker - Similar Threads - Magic Gathering Duel

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...: i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't know what to do to stop it it's happen consistently this month and at least twice everytime *** Moved from...
  5. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  6. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  7. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  8. Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant: When i try to open them its just a black screen and i have tried every thing so if you think you have something please come with it 582d00c1-67fe-419f-9bfd-018c6d954eb1
  9. Searching games like magic chess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching games like magic chess: Hello guys, Searching games like tactic, chess crush, magic chess. Maybe can help find games or tags? ac0295ed-7192-486a-b5b1-07325ca792d7
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...