Magic the gathering 2015

Discus and support Magic the gathering 2015 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone have an issue with the magic the gathering 2015 Xbox 360 version where all of sudden it ends the game and says you were defeated? Even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChastitySanford, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Magic the gathering 2015

Anyone have an issue with the magic the gathering 2015 Xbox 360 version where all of sudden it ends the game and says you were defeated? Even though nothing took place to justify it? I was playing ravnica search the city had plenty of cards left. I went
    back in and reviewed the cards and nothing the AI did warranted the game ending with me defeated! I very angry because after trying to play against this deck 5 times, I was finally winning! Any feedback would be welcomed.

:)

ChastitySanford, Sep 5, 2014
  2. Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check?

Here's a list of all of the 2015 Magic cards you can use to build a deck with:
    Magic the Gathering 2015 Core Set; be warned, there's 7 pages of cards to sift through. Magic the gathering 2015 ;)

Galactic Geek, Sep 5, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Magic: The Gathering

Hey there, this is just within the game itself, yeah? We may end up needing help from the publishers, buy let's try clearing the cache and then going through the steps to unlock them again:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    does that help?

Miss Ermine, Sep 5, 2014
  4. Magic the gathering 2015

Ok never mind about this post. Played this again and found the card played that triggered the defeat. I will say making a white/red deck is what it took for me to win.

ChastitySanford, Sep 6, 2014
  5. Well glad to see the game is working again, I only have the previous games in the series but not so good at it.

InnocentSinful, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ChastitySanford Win User

Magic the gathering 2015

Ok never mind about this post. Played this again and found the card played that triggered the defeat. I will say making a white/red deck is what it took for me to win.
  7. InnocentSinful Win User

Magic the gathering 2015

Well glad to see the game is working again, I only have the previous games in the series but not so good at it.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check?

Here's a list of all of the 2015 Magic cards you can use to build a deck with:
    Magic the Gathering 2015 Core Set; be warned, there's 7 pages of cards to sift through. ;)
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

Magic: The Gathering

Hey there, this is just within the game itself, yeah? We may end up needing help from the publishers, buy let's try clearing the cache and then going through the steps to unlock them again:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    does that help?
  10. Azrael008uk Win User

Outlast

No "Magic The Gathering 2015" out on the ONE yet so I've given this a go on the recommendation of a buddy.

The delay of "Magic" on the ONE seems to have caused an absolute riot at the Massive Mountain home for the psychologically unsound.

They've gone nuts and many of the inmates are mis-directing their anger at me and not Microsoft.

I suppose this is why they are in an asylum and not out in the real world living productive lives.
Thema:

Magic the gathering 2015

1. Magic the gathering 2015 - Similar Threads - Magic gathering 2015

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...: i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't know what to do to stop it it's happen consistently this month and at least twice everytime *** Moved from...
  5. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  6. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  7. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  8. Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant: When i try to open them its just a black screen and i have tried every thing so if you think you have something please come with it 582d00c1-67fe-419f-9bfd-018c6d954eb1
  9. Searching games like magic chess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching games like magic chess: Hello guys, Searching games like tactic, chess crush, magic chess. Maybe can help find games or tags? ac0295ed-7192-486a-b5b1-07325ca792d7
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...