Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001

Discus and support Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't Magic Jigsaw Puzzles open. Error message Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeniedCoast094, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001

Why won't Magic Jigsaw Puzzles open. Error message Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. When I log onto the store it is downloaded.

:)

DeniedCoast094, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with all casual games issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey mate, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try to clean the cache from the store:

1. Type CMD in the search bar;

2. Right-click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator;

3. At the Command Prompt screen type wsreset.exe and press Enter;

Wait for the process to finish, the store will open, when it opens you close and restart your PC.

Also, try to logged out from the store and then log back in.

And you could also try to reinstall it.
  4. DGK_924 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings Update causes apps to be unavailable

This seems to be an overwhelming problem with many users. Error code 0x803F8001 seems to be frequently asked about, but no replies of consequence from Microsoft. Same error code arises in Magic Jigsaaw Puzzles. No reinstall can be performed in either.
  5. JOLeftwich Win User

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Evidently, Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is not one of the games listed. I need ZIMED help. Thank you for replying.
  6. Teh FireFox Win User

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

Alright try a complete uninstall and reinstall that could fix the issue if you have not done so already.
Thema:

1. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...
  5. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: When I click on a puzzle to play, an add plays in a smaller box than usual, when the add has ended I cannot click the add off. With the add stuck on screen I cannot play the jigsaw puzzle I...
  6. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: My puzzles won't go together all the way. When you try to put 2 pieces together they act like oil and water what can I do to stop this b13d78f8-ab6a-40ed-9ee0-b2d88192bd7d
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I use Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on a Windows 10 laptop, have for years now. Recently, it stopped saving the progress in the puzzles. When I go back into the puzzles, for instance a month of puzzles,...
  8. Magic Daily Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Magic Daily Jigsaw Puzzles: The September puzzles have not come. I have done the Windows update. I've been getting them for a few years, every day and somehow they didn't turn up this month. What do I do...do I have to...
  9. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles will not open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles will not open.: Tried opening as usual. The game seems to begin opening but then shuts down. Tried to open Puzzle "Help" and it does the same thing. No pop-ups involved. Have been playing this for two years now....
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: Why can't I play the puzzle of the day? An advert for Amazon Prime plays and then it freezes I can play other puzzles with Magic Jigsaws. 5162bb5b-145f-4c92-a5bb-1c0d3592012d