Magic 2012 expansion

Discus and support Magic 2012 expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptSaturnalia, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Magic 2012 expansion

I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played on a 360?

:)

CaptSaturnalia, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Beyond x Limit Win User

Magic 2012 expansion

You can access it through this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/magic-2012-expansion/c121b1pbbk38?fbclid=IwAR19PQxMjztIN7uAI7NZIt7nYrUxLZ15TYTO-2yrKhDnX8aPmzyyDqXOQK0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. BENNYjean Win User

magic the gathering duels of planeswalkers 2013 urgent issue!

also, i have magic 2012 and the expansion, still works fine. I'm using a hard drive with 11.2 gigs of free space
  4. Ronshouse Win User

Live hasn't registered that I bought content

Same for me and magic 2012.
  5. Carson72903 Win User

magic 2012

no the new achievement is where you play as the archenemy. there are 3 new ones to get.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Magic 2012

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you added your live id to your gamer profile? Can you explain that a little further? Were you offline only before?

Finally, even though it says the keys can be shared between profiles the keys are a one time use only. Once used they are no longer available for use again.
Thema:

Magic 2012 expansion

1. Magic 2012 expansion - Similar Threads - Magic 2012 expansion

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...: i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't know what to do to stop it it's happen consistently this month and at least twice everytime *** Moved from...
  5. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  6. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  7. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  8. Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant: When i try to open them its just a black screen and i have tried every thing so if you think you have something please come with it 582d00c1-67fe-419f-9bfd-018c6d954eb1
  9. Magic 2012 dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 dlc missing: Hi, Magic 2012's dlc is completely missing in the store. Can this be fixed or can i import it from my 360? Please help. f39bb998-3371-4720-95e7-96db1f19abc8
  10. Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.: So far, I had no problem buying games from the Xbox One store or from Xbox.com. I noticed that Magic 2012 is XBox One compatible now. I did not own it on Xbox 360. Buying it on the Xbox, the last...