Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game..

Discus and support Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. So i made an account for my 5 year old son on my xbox one S. I made my account the home xbox so he can share my gamepass ultimate. When on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scott cooper3, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game..

Hello.

So i made an account for my 5 year old son on my xbox one S. I made my account the home xbox so he can share my gamepass ultimate.

When on his account, gamepass seems to work fine but he can't cloud play games like i can.

The logo is there on game thumbnails, but when you click on the game there is no option to cloudplay like there is on my account.

Is this something that can only be done on the account that pays for gamepass?

Thanks.

:)

scott cooper3, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Only the account that purchases the subscription can use cloud gaming.
  3. SilentParasite Win User

Game pass shareable or nah brah?

I have Game Sharing with Xbox live gold, I share with my son in the next room, so he gets to play the games I own also, but he also able to download and play the games from Gamepass, but gamepass is not sharable like Gold is, I think ( as I am not 100%
    sure ) that is shares with the system set to the Home Console. So in my experience yes you can download and play the Gamepass games as my Son does it with me.
  4. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

I cant find an xbox companion app on my PC to sign out of do you mean the phone app? I cannot sign into the xbox with another account. It just keep automatically signing me into my account. I want to sign to xbox with my sons account so he can share my gamepass/games?
  5. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

Games between consoles

I am hoping you want to play the purchased game on both consoles. In that case, you don't have to buy the game again.

You can share your games, gold live and gamepass with your son. If you make your Xbox account as My home Xbox in your son's Xbox he will be able to play the games, gold live and gamepass you bought. And same way you can make your son's Xbox
    account as home account in your Xbox console to get the games he bought. Your son can use his own account to play games but he may need to select your account just to start downloading the games you bought.

Note: You can only change your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period.

Click here for futher clarification
  6. ngocphi Win User

We've run out of home console switches; how do we share ultimate?

When you say can't share ultimate

Do you mean cloud ?

Or EA play or Ubisoft if so those are subscriber perks only

Meaning he can only access it

You can only access gamepass games and purchased games and play multiplayer on installed games that's it
Thema:

1. Made an account for my son, he shares my gamepass but can't cloud game.. - Similar Threads - Made account son

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  5. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...
  8. Son made my account i cant chance birthday

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son made my account i cant chance birthday: Along time i ask my son if he could make my microsoft account and he put his birthday on my account and i didnt cause any trouble but i bought him xbox one s and he ask me if he a wanted to play...
  9. I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made an account for my son (family) can't watch netflix (changed restrictions): I added my son to my family, he can't watch netflix, Hulu. it says go to account.live.com to fix problem. However, I don't know what the problem is? I've tried everything same ****. I can't reach...
  10. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...