Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

Discus and support Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tekken 7 was $26 and I didn’t get the game but the money was taken out f0dba1c8-cf05-4580-9962-eca2616cc76a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte Rayner, May 30, 2023.

1. Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

Tekken 7 was $26 and I didn’t get the game but the money was taken out

:)

Charlotte Rayner, May 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment got taken out

Hey Charlotte!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly confirm if the purchase is successful by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

If the purchase was successful, on your Xbox console please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account where the game Tekken 7 was purchased > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Then check if you will be able to install the game Tekken 7 from your Xbox store dashboard.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Penalized for spending too much money!! FIX THIS!!

Have you tried another creditcard ?

If another card doesn't work then it's a billing lock for too many purchases in a short time

You will need to call Xbox support

Now if it is just the one card then you will have to call your bank to check If it is a fraud lock

This is done with your bank

Banks and payment processors only allow certain amount of purchases from one provider or company in a short period I made 6 purchases one day in 30mins and my creditcard was locked and i got a personalized call from my bank asking if I had made those purchases
    on my cellphone That's card protection There's is little ms can do about that
  4. XS1LENTSN1PEZX Win User

Paying for an item but not receiving them

The purchase doesn’t show up in the history area and I didn’t retain email for the purchase, which I usually do. I only know that it worked about half way because the money left my account. Besides that I will try the steps that you recommended. I tried the first step, but I don’t think that the steps will work because from what I remember is that it presented a error notification after the purchase screen but then after that nothing This is the payment on my bank account
    [​IMG]
  5. LT4ZAR Win User

Xbox Live Golf redeem

I made the payment on Microsoft and it is already taken from my bank account. I received an email to [Mod Removed-Email] to confirm the purchase, but the console still does not have xbox live
  6. JammesScott Win User

Pre order for xbox series x says cancelled ???

i have the exact same issue but mine was cancelled on launch day, called microsoft support and they claimed my bank didn’t authorize the payment so i contacted my bank who replied saying that haven’t declined authorization for any payments so will be contacting
    again tonight.
Thema:

Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

1. Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment... - Similar Threads - Made purchase didn’t

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?: I have looked at FIFA 23 and in the EA website it says that I own it but when I try with F1 23 it doesn't show up. I want it there so that I can play F1 23 on my laptop as well without having to...