Made a purchase and I do not have the product

Discus and support Made a purchase and I do not have the product in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I literally just bought the new Hogwarts deluxe version was charged for the money on my banks end but on my Xbox I got an oops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich LikeTomFord, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Made a purchase and I do not have the product

I literally just bought the new Hogwarts deluxe version was charged for the money on my banks end but on my Xbox I got an oops

:)

Rich LikeTomFord, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it doesn't show as completed and it only shows as pending through your bank, then you may have to wait and see if the payment goes all the way through or make the purchase again if it doesn't complete.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It should be listed as ready to install in your library on the console and you should be able to install it from there.

If it still gives the error message, double check http://account.microsoft.com to make sure the purchase does show there and do a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn in back on).
  4. Rich LikeTomFord Win User

Doesn’t show on Microsoft but I did do a hard reset and still nothing but I noticed that it’s a pending charge on my banks end but as of now my money is gone.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Which console are you using? Xbox One, Series S/X?
  6. onyxishere Win User

I made a purchase but not received my product

Thema:

1. Made a purchase and I do not have the product - Similar Threads - Made purchase product

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?: I have looked at FIFA 23 and in the EA website it says that I own it but when I try with F1 23 it doesn't show up. I want it there so that I can play F1 23 on my laptop as well without having to...