Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account

Discus and support Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account 82890da3-5bd3-4eeb-974b-8f23bda436d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dnyansagar Sapkale, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account

:)

Dnyansagar Sapkale, Feb 7, 2023
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

That's odd. DriftyCobra, usually, when this delay for a purchase to became available happens, it 24 hrs max it becomes available, could you wait for a while and try again later? If his doesn't appear even on your purchase history, could you report back to me?
  3. DriftyCobra 09 Win User

Not helpful at all lost £8.39 got ripoff again
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

That's odd, should've been in your history, mate.

You're sure you check with the same account you purchase it?

Also, how long has it been since you purchase it?
  5. DriftyCobra 09 Win User

I cant see it in my orders and processed orders but my bank sade you took £839 fore star wars revenge of the sith on xbox
  6. DriftyCobra 09 Win User

About 2hrs ago and yes log in my bank sad its from xbox for £8.39
Thema:

1. Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account - Similar Threads - Made payment game

2. Two payments were made, one unintended, and now seeking refund on one payment. How?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two payments were made, one unintended, and now seeking refund on one payment. How?: To whom it may concern, Two payments were made, the one unintented payment of $39.95 transaction # Z62ROWY85N4S was made and seeking a refund. A second payment for Minecraft dekluxe edition was...
  3. payment made goods not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment made goods not received.: I purchased a premium pass in World of tanks blitz, money was taken but no pass appeared in game. contacted wargames was told it was a microsoft issue. contacted microsoft was told couldn't have...
  4. Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...: Tekken 7 was $26 and I didn’t get the game but the money was taken out f0dba1c8-cf05-4580-9962-eca2616cc76a
  5. Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account: made a payment on the xbox store and it showed i haven't purchased it but the payment gon out my bank 9509cd68-1577-452a-bbdd-4c77db2e1cf8
  6. Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation.: Hello, I have made a payment to Xbox-Microsoft Nitrado App to reactivate my Nitrado Servers. I am unable to contact Microsoft Support to Investigate the Charges. 2 Servers, Paid for 2 and...
  7. Games Pass Ultimate not active despite payment being made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass Ultimate not active despite payment being made: Hello, I have a recurring games pass ultimate subscription on my account and today I got charged but the status of the subscription still says its not active. What could be the problem....
  8. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  9. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...
  10. PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD: Salve , da qualche giorno cerco di acquistare l'abbonamento xbox live gold ma dice che il metodo di pagamento non è disponibile nonostante l'abbia gia usato , e per di più provandoci l'ho pagato (...