Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

Discus and support Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigO150, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BigO150
    BigO150 Guest

Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag to new account

:)

BigO150, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

As far as I understand it cannot be transferred from account to account. If I remember correctly it will be tied to the original account. You would have to look contact Xbox Support through https://support.xbox.com/en-US/ and
    request a call back regarding this issue. I doubt they can change it but I hope you can get an answer.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

In This case you need call the support to see if that is possible. I Don't Tink with this is possible, but we don't know if don't try
  4. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  5. LentPlace2099 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

My old gamer tag has my wife's email address and my new one has my address. I want to delete the new tag completely so I can put my email address on to my gamer tag if that makes sense?
  6. BenBristow Win User

Gamertag Recover

Good evening,

Just to make sure we are clear

1) Old email with gamer tag I want

2) Current email with gamer tag I don’t want

I want to move the gamer tag I want from the old email address to my current email address. If possible, to delete my new gamer tag I don’t want

Is the steps you mentioned still correct?
Thema:

1. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag - Similar Threads - Made email address

2. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  3. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...: I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox...
  4. i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...: I got hacked on my old microsoft account i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same email now each time i try to login on a microsoft app i get you...
  5. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...: my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed...
  6. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...
  7. My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite account was made with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I changed it...: They sent a reset pasword to the creation I tried to acces does not exist I creat one it is taken how? Please help me recover it I need it badly 88fcebc1-440a-4ae9-988f-3a45a7b9adf6
  8. I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...: Hello, please help. Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds of pounds! Unfortunately, at the time of...
  9. Made a mistake with email address! :-(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a mistake with email address! :-(: Hi folks, well I set up the kids new XBOX today, dead chuffed, but it seems I have made a cockup! I have basically put an wrong charactor in my email for the account and so now I am a little...
  10. Unable to Cancel Gold Membership because I Cannot Access an Email Address I Made in 2006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Cancel Gold Membership because I Cannot Access an Email Address I Made in 2006: I am unable to cancel the membership for the account named "[Mod Removed]" (hilarious, I know) because I am unable to access the email associated with that account. The account was made in 2006...