Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live

Discus and support Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm hoping someone can help regarding Madden 20. My son has a birthday coming up and I was thinking about putting together a fun Madden tournament... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToddJ37, May 12, 2020.

1. ToddJ37
    ToddJ37 Guest

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help regarding Madden 20. My son has a birthday coming up and I was thinking about putting together a fun Madden tournament for my son and 6-8 of his friends to play against each other. We have Madden 20 and Xbox Live Gold at our
    house. Is there a way to set up an online tournament using Xbox Live with this many players? If so, how and what would be the set up requirements for all players, meaning in addition to having an Xbox and Xbox Live does each player also need to pay for Madden
    on their console or can we host a tournament somehow using the madden on our console so others don't need to pay for it?

Thanks!

:)

ToddJ37, May 12, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Hi there. I am unsure about setting it up in game. But what you could do is what me and my mates do for private matches on call of duty modern warfare and setup a pen and paper plan. What I mean is say your setting it up for 8 people total, you could write
    person a and b fight first then c and d then e and f and lastly g and h fight. If players a c e and g win they "proceed" to the next game where a fights c and e fights g. Then say a wins and e wins they proceed to the final match and hey presto you have done
    a tournament. I hope this helps in some way and I hope you and everyone else are staying safe and well during these difficult times.
  3. Ix ILLMAT1C xI Win User

Join IG gaming today, over 30 different game clans, Xbox ONLY clan!

Hit me up, starting a Madden tournament for October
  4. Cassidy Cage Win User

Madden Tournament in Philadelphia

Tournament update:

This year our Madden tournament will be on Xbox 360 for the NEW Madden 25 game. The tournament will take place 24 days after the release of the game. So there is plenty of time to get used to the mechanics of the game. We’re looking to get at least 16
    participants, but of course we would like more players to make the tournament more for competition. If you really think you’re the best why not come show it? The prize money will be split between top 3 winners. Feel free to spread the word and let your friends
    know. Here are the details about the event:

• Time: 1:00pm

• Place: Game Junkie located on 111 S. Easton Road Glenside, PA

• Price: $10 Entry Fee. $5 Venue Fee

• Prize Money: Top 3 winners will receive a split.

• System: Game will be played on 2 Xbox 360s

• Controllers: We recommend you bring one.

If you would like to reserve your spot please contact us at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or call 267.928.0603 ask for Anton. If you contact by email please provide your name, phone number, email address, and team you will be using. If you will not be able to make come time
    of the event please use the same contact info to let us know. Also any question you may have please use the same contacts. Any and all information regarding the Madden tournament and other events hosting by the PGN can be found on our website www.215pgn.webs.com.
  5. BigB EC Win User

Million dollar competition

Not sure but I think ESPN might be a sponsor of MLG. In the past they had Halo 2 and Madden tournaments on ESPN and was surprised.
  6. Stoyvensen Win User

Was Your Early Adoption of the Xbox One Worth It?

I won mine in a Madden tournament at work so I didn't exactly have to pay for it. I've enjoyed it very much though.
Thema:

1. Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Madden Tournament Using

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....