Madden stops working in online play menu

Discus and support Madden stops working in online play menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For 2 days now i cannot play online with friends or anyone in madden. Everything works like normal until I go to the online head to head mode, then the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrinkingDuck634, May 7, 2014.

1. Madden stops working in online play menu

For 2 days now i cannot play online with friends or anyone in madden. Everything works like normal until I go to the online head to head mode, then the controller stops working. Only its not the controller, I can't still navigate the home screen and any
    other app, but when I go back to madden I have to manually quit in to restart. Any suggestions?

:)

DrinkingDuck634, May 7, 2014
  2. madden 25 not working

I haven't been able to play madden the past three days. Freezes up when loading the main menu. My tv app has also stopped working.

DWAYNE99-BD9DEC79-E3B3-4EB5-94D5-A9F920AA3046, May 7, 2014
  3. WhiteDragonD
    WhiteDragonD Guest
    Cannot play old DVDs

Hey,

I have some old DVDs from 2000 or 2001 and I cannot play them on my Xbox One. I get to the main menue, but then the player stops working. Has anyone an idea?

WhiteDragonD, May 7, 2014
  4. Madden stops working in online play menu

Can* navigate any other app

DrinkingDuck634, May 7, 2014
  5. its been like for a day or so now ubisoft servers are down too

Xx TwoFace 007, Jun 4, 2014
  6. XxLAxX DJ BO
    XxLAxX DJ BO Guest
    my head to head and MUT dont work cant find anybody or it takes too long to load or it goes too 200 point and nothing

XxLAxX DJ BO, Jun 4, 2014
  7. Mazdak33
    Mazdak33 Guest
    Same thing happened to me and after a total of 6 hours on the phone with support they just refunded me back the game

Mazdak33, Nov 1, 2018
  8. XxLAxX DJ BO Win User

my head to head and MUT dont work cant find anybody or it takes too long to load or it goes too 200 point and nothing
  9. Mazdak33 Win User

Same thing happened to me and after a total of 6 hours on the phone with support they just refunded me back the game
  10. DrinkingDuck634 Win User

Can* navigate any other app
  11. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

its been like for a day or so now ubisoft servers are down too
  12. Roger Allen4 Win User

did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even read when I put it in the console

I put Madden 09 into the console and it works so I wonder what's wrong because my Minecraft disc worked before I stopped playing on my 360
Thema:

1. Madden stops working in online play menu - Similar Threads - Madden stops working

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc: Bought madden 17 code at gamestop work fine last night now it's asking me for disc fa80ac51-307b-4919-b7be-4b80d0826061