Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error

Discus and support Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am playing madden nfl 19 and everytime i go to the ingame store to buy things with the currency that equates in actual money, an error shows up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FavoredP3nguin, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error

I am playing madden nfl 19 and everytime i go to the ingame store to buy things with the currency that equates in actual money, an error shows up saying "points purchasing errror" underneath reads " no points offers were found. please check back later."
    its been like this for two weeks and the EA game advisor i spoke with said this was a microsoft issue and they couldnt help me but someone here could.

:)

FavoredP3nguin, Dec 31, 2018
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. TimOhler Win User

Game pass request

I'll let you request NFL Madden 19 the football game basketball game
  4. Its Levels End Win User

whats everyone playing

I been playing Madden 19 since August 2018.

In 8 weeks, Madden 20 is released and yes, spring training begins followed by the upcoming NFL season. Yes, I'm a football fan.

😃
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

ea servers problem with madden 15

6. DominumStige Win User

Madden 19 EA Access

Hi!

At the moment there are still problems with Madden NFL 19 and will soon be resolved. Visit the

page
    for updates.
Thema:

1. Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error - Similar Threads - Madden Nfl Points

2. I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24: Please refund me for credit my account for the mad den for the Xbox One for 7489 that was refunded on 8:30 2023 my bank gave you the refund today which is September 15th and I would just like to...
  3. Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?: Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 following a message that I constantly receive: "you Must be signed in to Xbox network and EA server in order to access the on Line feature of this...
  4. How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1: My madden nfl 22 is no longer working on my Xbox one. I’ve had my madden nfl 22 for the longest all of sudden I try to play my madden game today and the screen says “ Either you’re a purchase was...
  5. Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets: i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this experience.m? Do you need a need code from the...
  6. Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement: I need a code for Madden NFL 21 for Xbox Series X/S i own the Disc for the original Xbox One e98863ba-dbaf-431a-9d4e-e7e6bbeef697
  7. Madden nfl 21 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden nfl 21 not downloading: Hello I contacted helpea on Twitter about this but my new madden NFL 21 disc when I put in my Xbox one is not downloading and the xbox got to the point of not showing up the game and the disc...
  8. Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?: My dog literally ate my Madden 20 CD, and I'd like to learn if I'll be able to continue to play with the team I've built-up if I purchase a replacement Madden 20 CD. Any guidance would be greatly...
  9. Haven't received $5 Microsoft Store credit from Madden NFL 21 Holiday Deluxe deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received $5 Microsoft Store credit from Madden NFL 21 Holiday Deluxe deal.: So there was a special deal going on from December 23 to December 28 for Madden NFL 21; get the game in that span of time, and you receive 500 Madden Points as well as $5 credit for the Microsoft...
  10. Madden NFL 21 Xbox One error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 Xbox One error: I am receiving the error " We are currently unable to process your content, but will continue to try. Please contact EA customer support if this persist." "Some of our services could not be...