Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work

Discus and support Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, if I am starting Madden NFL 16, there is an error message: ''We were unable to get your latest saved data. Try again or use this game or app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WortLeiche33245, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work

Hi, if I am starting Madden NFL 16, there is an error message: ''We were unable to get your latest saved data. Try again or use this game or app offline.'' If I want to try it again, there ist again the same error message. Then in the game there is a new
    message: '' ATTENTION! You must be signed in to Xbox Live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title.'' But if I want to connect to Xbox Live, nothings happens.
    I can push again and again on the button , but still nothing happens. I have made another account to test, if it is working there and on this account the game is working. My problem is, that I have bought the Super Deluxe Edition for 100 euros
    in the normal Xbox store and my 44 packs are not their on my second account. And if I am playing on my other account, my whole fifa account, which is not working too, is not there too. Sorry for my bad english, I am from Germany

:)

WortLeiche33245, Mar 5, 2016
  2. Knowledge is
    Knowledge is Guest
    XBOX UPDATE STUCK ON "Preparing console" HELP

Nope! Did not work for me!

Had to delete everything:

Destiny and 3 expansions

Rockband 4 and 120+ songs

NBA 2K16

Madden 16

Fallout 4 Preorder

Tomb Raider

FIFA 15

FIFA 16

Thanks Xbox!!

Knowledge is, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Reilly
    Reilly Guest
    Reilly, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work

Hi,

remove the save data from your harddrive, do this by going to the manage game area in my games and apps.

Press on the menu button when highlighting the game

then manage game.

delete the save data but not the online one.

and see if that helps, or go offline.

Happy Gaming!

ISirProdigy007, Mar 6, 2016
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

remove the save data from your harddrive, do this by going to the manage game area in my games and apps.

Press on the menu button when highlighting the game

then manage game.

delete the save data but not the online one.

and see if that helps, or go offline.

Happy Gaming!
  6. CeasingStatue15 Win User

My Xbox broke

It worked for my games except one - Madden NFL 16 But thank you!
  7. Tiparp22 Win User

How Download a Game that Comes with a New Xbox 1

I can't find the 25 character code. In the description of what we bought it said the following:

Xbox One EA Sports Madden NFL 16 Bundle, featuring a 1TB hard drive, a full-game download of Madden NFL 16, and one year of EA Access.

I took this as meaning a free download. Maybe that's not the case?
  8. Knowledge is Win User

XBOX UPDATE STUCK ON "Preparing console" HELP

Nope! Did not work for me!

Had to delete everything:

Destiny and 3 expansions

Rockband 4 and 120+ songs

NBA 2K16

Madden 16

Fallout 4 Preorder

Tomb Raider

FIFA 15

FIFA 16

Thanks Xbox!!
  9. Natedogisback11 Win User

Friends

Madden NFL 16 This Is how We Roll In The Game coming August 25 2015 www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Oc9sxa6M0
Thema:

1. Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work - Similar Threads - Madden NFL Fifa

2. I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24: Please refund me for credit my account for the mad den for the Xbox One for 7489 that was refunded on 8:30 2023 my bank gave you the refund today which is September 15th and I would just like to...
  3. Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?: Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 following a message that I constantly receive: "you Must be signed in to Xbox network and EA server in order to access the on Line feature of this...
  4. How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1: My madden nfl 22 is no longer working on my Xbox one. I’ve had my madden nfl 22 for the longest all of sudden I try to play my madden game today and the screen says “ Either you’re a purchase was...
  5. Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets: i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this experience.m? Do you need a need code from the...
  6. Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement: I need a code for Madden NFL 21 for Xbox Series X/S i own the Disc for the original Xbox One e98863ba-dbaf-431a-9d4e-e7e6bbeef697
  7. Madden nfl 21 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden nfl 21 not downloading: Hello I contacted helpea on Twitter about this but my new madden NFL 21 disc when I put in my Xbox one is not downloading and the xbox got to the point of not showing up the game and the disc...
  8. Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?: My dog literally ate my Madden 20 CD, and I'd like to learn if I'll be able to continue to play with the team I've built-up if I purchase a replacement Madden 20 CD. Any guidance would be greatly...
  9. Haven't received $5 Microsoft Store credit from Madden NFL 21 Holiday Deluxe deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received $5 Microsoft Store credit from Madden NFL 21 Holiday Deluxe deal.: So there was a special deal going on from December 23 to December 28 for Madden NFL 21; get the game in that span of time, and you receive 500 Madden Points as well as $5 credit for the Microsoft...
  10. Madden NFL 21 Xbox One error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 21 Xbox One error: I am receiving the error " We are currently unable to process your content, but will continue to try. Please contact EA customer support if this persist." "Some of our services could not be...