Madden has finally died

Discus and support Madden has finally died in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Get rdy to put the nail in the crap nfl that ea creates. Www.tinyurl.com/loqdvch 5cc7cacb-18cd-45b0-bacc-a072bed169a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lacarious, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Lacarious
    Lacarious Guest

Madden has finally died

Get rdy to put the nail in the crap nfl that ea creates.

Www.tinyurl.com/loqdvch

:)

Lacarious, Mar 16, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Hitman won't be a complete game at launch

^ I see the art of sarcasm has finally died.....

John Dowding, Mar 16, 2015
  3. Xbox One Finally Died

Hi,

Whoever this may concerned. I have Xbox One since January 2014 and never turned it off expect when I do a system update and move my Xbox to another location. I been with Xbox since 360 came out and I always had Xbox live and always renew it I played over
    100+ games and I pretty well known on live specially for my aggressiveness in call of duty. My Xbox One Finally died on me while I was at work yesterday and my girlfriend text me and said that I think your Xbox blew up and I called her trying to troubleshoot
    the problem and I told her to leave it unplug until I get home. Once I got home I plug everything back and it still wouldn't turn back on so I said well it dead it lasted for 3+ years. So I can wait to test the limits of Xbox One X when it comes out I won't
    be able to get it until next year when I have the money but I just bought a 4k tv just for it last month in September. Whoever say Xbox suck and PlayStation is better well ask them did they leave their PlayStation 4 on for 3+ years without turn it off expect
    when a system update or to move it to another location and if they said they did then tell me cause Xbox can see how long my account has been login for and I guarantee that Xbox will tell you I have tested the **** out of my Xbox I would even send it back
    in to them so they can see for themselves. Also I'm an Alpha Preview Member and yes the preview updates has been good and some hasn't but I tell you this Xbox One is definitely the best Xbox system I ever own. Thank you Xbox and Phil Spencer for doing an amazing
    job with Xbox.

Sincerely,

Phillip Campbell aka Dark Kenjiro

PhillipCampbell24, Mar 16, 2015
  4. Madden has finally died

How so? I did feel this had some steps backwards from Madden 25 but I also felt this was one of the better Madden games they have made over the years. Would love to hear why you think it's dead.

Gotham Command, Mar 21, 2015
  5. Gotham Command Win User

Madden has finally died

How so? I did feel this had some steps backwards from Madden 25 but I also felt this was one of the better Madden games they have made over the years. Would love to hear why you think it's dead.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Hitman won't be a complete game at launch

^ I see the art of sarcasm has finally died.....
  7. Deadpool57th Win User

XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button

The red ring means that it is time to upgrade to a newer console, your 360 has finally died
  8. Judge Win User

Is it just me or? (EA NHL)

I agree, NHL 09 is possibly the best game they made. Every year after has been a step back. Kinda like Madden for me, Madden 09 was my favorite, I didn't even get Madden 13 this year because I finally got tired of paying for what I think are downgrades.
  9. xSERIOUSxBALLER Win User

ASLG MADDEN SIM LEAGUE ( XBOX 360 ONLY )

I'm Finally Making a madden Draft league so hmu asap when your interested
Thema:

Madden has finally died

1. Madden has finally died - Similar Threads - Madden has finally

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My screen in madden 22 has a box with primetime blocks ect stuck in the middle of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen in madden 22 has a box with primetime blocks ect stuck in the middle of the screen?: A black box with achievements is stuck on the middle of my screen in Madden 22! Please help!!! 1e929e32-8465-4bbc-8a24-0b5331ed4d2c
  8. Madden 17 says trial has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 17 says trial has ended: So madden 17 was supposed to be free this weekend but after downloading the trial and clicking on it from my game list it says my trial has ended. I did download it when they ran the 10 hour trial...
  9. Not to many player playing this game has me worried about Madden 15 online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not to many player playing this game has me worried about Madden 15 online play: When I use to play Madden on the 360 I had no problem finding a game. With the new gaming system there is no one playing it. match making is 25 players playing and 5 searching. This is sad with...
  10. I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations: it says my ex box Live gold membership has limitations and I can't get on Madden 16 online what should I do d929bb55-58c3-43f4-b3be-226f79d0bc8b