Madden 21 not working on Xbox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Madden 21 not working on Xbox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Everytime I try to open Madden 21 on my Xbox Series S, it says either "For this, the owner needs to sign in" or "Check your network... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avi Reeves, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Avi Reeves
    Avi Reeves Guest

Madden 21 not working on Xbox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate [​IMG]

Madden 21 not working on Xbox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate [​IMG]
    Everytime I try to open Madden 21 on my Xbox Series S, it says either "For this, the owner needs to sign in" or "Check your network connection". In the Microsoft store, the game says "not currently available". I have wifi and can access other games, and my account is the only account on this console, and the only account that has ever been on this console as i just got it two months ago. I have EA play through Game Pass Ultimate and my subscription has not expired. What do I do?

:)

Avi Reeves, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Avi, as you are on Series S, try to remove games from quick resume, and follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Madden NFL 21 dual entitlement

4. MarvinaPerez Win User

My Madden 21 isnt working

Hello Allios,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are happening, according to the information you have provided, it seems that the problem is related to the subscription to Xbox Game Pass.

It is possible that your subscription has expired or do not have the right subscription to play Madden 21.

To solve the problem, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your subscription to Xbox Game Pass. You can do it from the Xbox application or from the Xbox website.

If your subscription has expired, you must renew it to play Madden 21.

2. Make sure you have the correct subscription. Madden 21 is available at two levels of subscription to Xbox Game Pass: Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have a Game Pass subscription, you must update it to Game Pass Ultimate to play Madden 21.

3. Restore the Xbox application cache. You can do it from the Xbox application. This can solve any problem with the Xbox application that may be causing the problem.

4. Restart your console. Sometimes, a simple restart can solve the problem.

Uninstall and install Madden 21. This can solve any problem with the game installation files.

Login again in your Microsoft account. This can solve any problem with the authentication of the game.

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate deals online

Personally, if it's too good to be true, you should stay away from them. One thing to watch out for with those is that they could be trial codes which won't work if you've already had Game Pass Ultimate.

Game Pass Ultimate will work on any Xbox One or Series S/X.
  6. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
Thema:

1. Madden 21 not working on Xbox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Madden working Series

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  6. Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...: Why is the compare stats feature locked b39c79b0-9cf2-426e-8d2a-74c140ac2b77
  7. The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?: Volume isnt workin when play madden or watch netflix.why is that? a09e54dc-b4ea-4d3a-96f1-94050cecde10
  8. MADDEN 18 IS A JOKE...Nice work EA Sports...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 18 IS A JOKE...Nice work EA Sports...: Well EA Sports you have really created a piece of GARBAGE THIS TIME. Does anyone else notice that during the game...against CPU or user...it don't matter...you pick a play and guess what you come...
  9. Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 16 and Fifa 16 do not work: Hi, if I am starting Madden NFL 16, there is an error message: ''We were unable to get your latest saved data. Try again or use this game or app offline.'' If I want to try it again, there ist...
  10. New controller does not work with Madden 16

in XBoX on Consoles
    New controller does not work with Madden 16: I just bought a new controller tonight. It works fine on the XBox menu but whenever I load Madden it doesn't respond. I've tried using it with other games and it's fine. I've tried using a...